SKU: BMEVO51586G-156 Froilabo Upright Freezer Evolution 515 Litres. Green 110V 50/60Hz BMEVO51586G-156
Froilabo Upright Freezer Evolution 515 Litres. Green 110V 50/60Hz BMEVO51586G-156
Evolution -86°C Freezer
Sample security: The Evolution freezer has been designed and optimised for daily use with frequent door openings.
Freezer performance: Priority has been given to fast temperature recovery without compromising the power consumption.
Product innovation: Real world experience and listening to our customers has led the development of the Evolution freezers. Several innovations have been patented.
Simplicity of maintenance and diagnosis: 12 LEDs facilitate real time monitoring of freezer status and allow for quick detection in the event of an alarm.
- 3 Freezer volumes
- 4 hours to go down from +20°C to -80°C
- 88 cm wide
- Capacity for 48000 sample tubes of 2 ml
- 100 years of know-how
A reliable solution for any laboratory
The Evolution range consists of 3 volumes: 340, 515 and 690L to store up to 48000 2mL cryotubes (480 boxes) with a minimum footprint.
Large touch screen that centralizes all functions of the freezer and allows intuitive operation.
Active monitoring of your samples
– Diagnostic menu: instant display of freezer operating parameters,
– Visual and audible differentiated alarms,
– History of events,
– Access control: the freezer settings are password protected and the door can be locked to restrict access
– Boss system
– Continuous recording of freezer temperature.
A freezer created for your laboratory
– Freezer width of 87.5 cm regardless of the volume (possibility to pass 80 cm wide doors by dismounting the door handle),
– Compartments of identical size on all volumes,
– Removable gates for quick cleaning out of the freezer,
– Removable cassette filter that can be cleaned and easily interchanged,
– Heated door seal and anti frost formation,
– Heated decompression valve for instant reopening of the door
– Stainless steel inner bowl with rounded edges for easy cleaning,
– Management of the position of the samples in the optional freezer.
Wide range of interior equipment
– Sliding and anti-tilting shelves (optional),
– Complete range of lateral access racks,
– Complete range of drawer storage units,
– Drawers suitable for storing microplates,
– Baskets suitable for bulk storage,
– Possibility of realization of custom storage elements.
Preventative maintenance and simplified
– Diagnostic Menu,
– Modular electronics plug & play,
– Removable cold unit,
– Service Froilabo: a team of technicians specialized in low temperature cold to maintain your freezers,
– 12 LEDs for quick detection of the fault generating an alarm.
Refrigerants compliant with the new F-Gas regulations
As global warming and ecology in general are at the heart of our concerns, the refrigerants used in all Froilabo freezers comply with the new F-Gas regulations (EU No. 517/2014).
Achieve optimised performance with Froilabo’s cryo-accumulator option. The cryo-accumulator ensures a delayed temperature rise in the event of power failure giving the user up to 18 hours to safeguard samples. Room temperature, volume of content within freezers and frequency of door openings can all affect temperature changes.
|Reference||Description||External dimensions H x W x L (mm)|
|BMEVO51586G||Vertical Freezer -86°C 515L green gas||1640 x 970 x 875|
All returns must be authorized by Spectra Services in order to insure proper credit and must be requested within 30 days of purchase. All returns are subject to a minimum 15% restocking charge. For returns not due to error on behalf of Spectra Services, the customer is responsible for all transportation fees related to the returned product. To ensure proper credit, each product return must include the following information:
- Customer name and address
- Purchase order number
- Spectra Services shipping order number
- Date of invoice
- Item number of returned item(s)
- Spectra Services return authorization number (RMA)
- Reason for return
Unfortunately, Spectra Services is unable to accept the following returns at this time:
- Products not in completely resalable condition (including products with damaged, missing, or defaced labeling or packaging
- Chemicals, reagents, diagnostics, sterile, or any controlled products (unless products do not meet specification
- Laboratory apparatus or instruments that have been used or are without the original packaging, labeling and operating manuals
- Refrigerated products or other perishables
- Products which are not inventoried by Spectra Services and are not able to be returned to the manufacturer
- Products purchased on a special order
- Products not purchased from Spectra Services
- Products with an expired shelf life or an expiration date too short for resale
- Discontinued products
Spectra Services reserves the right to review this policy on a case-by-case basis.
Upon receipt of the pre-owned product(s), the customer has one week to evaluate the product to ensure it meets their expectations. If for some reason the customer decides to return the product, they may do so at any point during those seven (7) days for a full refund. No restocking fee will be assessed, however, the customer is responsible for the return shipping costs. Full credit will be issued upon receipt and inspection of the item(s) to ensure equipment was returned in the same condition it was initially shipped out in.
All exchanges and returns require the completion of a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) form. Once completed, please return the merchandise immediately as the RMA number is only active for ten (10) days from the date of issuance.
Charges associated with returning items are the responsibility of the customer unless the item(s) arrived defective, damaged, or incorrect.
Spectra Services highly recommends that return packages be insured for full value and packaged securely to prevent shipping damage.
We're Here To Help
Your satisfaction is important to us! Use this form Contact Us to email us your questions about products, online orders, store experiences and more.
If you need help or have any other questions concerning your orders, please click on the "Contact us" form above or call: 800-955-7732.
249 David Parkway
Ontario, NY 14519 US
"I'm having a hard time searching for a product."
That's no problem. We're more than happy to assist you in your search. Give us a call, or drop us a line and let us know what you're looking for as best you can. We're always adding partner brands, and it's difficult to keep up with the thousands of products that get added to our lineup. Our sales specialists know our lineup best, and are most willing to help you find the solution(s) you need!
"Why can't I complete my order online?"
You most likely have one or more items in your shopping cart that are not priced. If you find that you can't complete an order, contact us via phone or email for further assistance.
"What types of payments do you accept?"
That's an easy one. We're very flexible when it comes to payment. Not only do we accept most major credit cards (Visa, Master Card, Discover, American Express), we also offer you the flexibility of paying by check, money order, wire transfers, and purchase orders. Work with any one of our sales specialists to figure out which method is best for you!
"Do you charge sales tax?"
Currently, we are authorized to collect sales tax in California, Connecticut, Florida, Indiana, Massachusetts, New Jersey, New York, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Texas and Washington. If we ship to any of these states, we are obligated to charge sales tax unless you provide us with a tax exempt certificate. You can either fax a copy of the certificate to our New York office (585.265.4374) or email it to Cathy ([email protected]).
"Do you offer special pricing for government and educational entities?"
Absolutely! Contact any one of our sales specialists to work out the details!
"I just placed an order. Can I modify/cancel it?"
We pride ourselves on providing you with a responsive and efficient buying experience. We are able to address your concerns in an accurate and timely fashion, and can usually ship your order within 24 hours of order placement. If you contact us within that window, we'll do our absolute best to accommodate your needs and concerns prior to shipment.
"Do you accept international orders?"
Of course! While we require a bank wire prior to shipment of the product on international orders, we assure you that the process is just as smooth for domestic orders. Take a look at our
International Shipping Policy and contact us if we can assist.
"Will I be charged for shipping?"
Shipping charges will be added to your invoice unless you provide us with your UPS, DHL, or FedEx account number. For a more detailed insight into our shipping process, see our shipping information page.
"I received a damaged shipment. What can I do?"
Accidental damage during shipment can sometimes happen. When you take delivery of your freight, please inspect thoroughly for any visible damage to the outside of the shipping container before signing for it. If there are multiple pieces to the shipment, please account for all them. Should you find that any of the products are damaged or missing after receipt, contact us within three days to address the matter.
"I'd like to make a return. How do I do that?"
Take a look at our Return Policy, and then contact us to continue with the process. Let us know if you have any questions.
"Can you guarantee pricing and availability?"
While we attempt to list and provide you the most up-to-date pricing, we reserve the right to make changes. Additionally, we cannot guarantee that we will always have a product in stock, but we do our best to accommodate your needs. If you have questions regarding pricing or availability, please do not hesitate to ask.
"Can you explain where you come up with the 'List Price,' please?"
Our "List Price" represents the full retail price as suggested by the supplier or manufacturer, the price estimated based on comparable items offered elsewhere in the marketplace, a former price the item was offered for by Spectra Services, or the price estimated in accordance with industry standards. Please note that we do our best to provide accurate list prices, and that it may vary by geographic location.