Product Code: LINK_IMG-STAT
Quantity in Basket: None
Standard upright microscopes were not designed to work with temperature controlled stages. Microscopes are optimized to get the best possible image.
Unfortunately due to the confines of this set up, it is not easy to get samples under the objective lens and into the stage.
We have designed the imaging station specifically to be used with temperature controlled stages so have stripped down a research grade microscope to the bare essentials.
The camera mounts directly above the objective lens and hence no light is lost passing through secondary lenses and reflectors.
There are no slots for adapters and filters. There is a polarizer and analyzer and a slot in the long working distance condenser for a phase ring.
Transmitted light is provided by a 100W halogen bulb and reflected light by a collar of LEDs focused at the working distance of the objective lens.
Standard microscope objectives can be used so image quality is comparable to your standard microscope.
By using the imaging station you can leave the XY table on your research microscope and have a dedicated temperature control setup.
- 100W Halogen Lamp including variable control power supply
- 10X Brightfield Objective Lens with 10.6mm working distance 0.25NA
- Strain Free condenser with 13mm working distance 0.5NA and built in aperture diaphragm
- Phase rings available
- Polarizer and Analyser
- Spare objective loading adapter
- M25, M32, RMS objective thread adapters available
- Retractable optics
- C-mount optimized for 1/2" CCD camera. Other options available.