Linkam HFS600E-PB4 Probe Thermal Stage
This system is based upon the temperature control technology used in the THMS600 heating and freezing stages. The dynamic heating and cooling performance ensures that many electrical component temperature control applications are covered.
Up to 4 positional gold tipped, tungsten probes (other types can be used) can be connected to electrical connectors within the sample chamber and enable the user to make electrical measurements on the sample, while accurately controlling the temperature inside a gas tight environment. The sample is simply placed on the heating element and the probes moved manually to make contact at the appropriate points. Probes have excellent positional resolution enabling precise contact points to be made easily. This system can also be used vertically.
To cool samples from ambient down to -196°C, add the LNP95 liquid nitrogen cooling system.
- Temperature range -196° to 600°C (cooling option required)
- Up to 150°C/min heating
- Temperature stability <0.1°C
- Sample area 22 mm diameter
- Quick-release gas valves for atmospheric control
- 100ohm platinum resistor sensor. 1/10th Din Class A to 0.1°C
- Light aperture - 2.4mm ∅
- Silver heating block for high thermal conductivity
- Direct injection of the coolant into the silver block
- Single ultra thin lid window - 0.17mm
- Objective lens working distance - 4.5mm
- Can be used with all microscope techniques
- Water cooled stage body for high temperature work (>300°C)
- Suitable for Confocal, Laser Raman and X-Ray