The Motic BA310Pol polarizing microscope is part of the BA series comprising a range of models with outstanding system simplicity and optical performance for Life Science, Geology, Material Science & Forensics.
To meet increasing demands for a dedicated, professional polarizing microscope, the BA310Pol features strain-free CCIS optics built-up around a sturdy frame with centerable objectives.
- 30¡ inclined Trinocular head for comfortable viewing while seated (light split 100:0/0:100)
- Interpupillary distance adjustment between 55-75mm
- Widefield high eyepoint, N-WF10X/20mm, diopter adjustment on both eyepieces, rubber eyecup (paired), cross hair on one eyepiece
- Intermediate tube with rotatable analyzer 360¼ and Bertrand lens, focusable
- Quartz wedge, full λ and 1/4λ retardation plates
- Reversed quadruple nosepiece with click stops for precise magnification changes, individually centrable with one reference position
- CCIS EC Plan Strain-free objectives EC PL 4X/0.10, 10X/0.25, 40X/0.65-Spring, 60X/0.80-Spring
- Coaxial coarse and fine focusing system with 2 micron minimum increment with tension adjustment
- Vertical travel range 20mm
- 360¼ circular rotating stage with a diameter of 160mm, lockable position
- Focusable and centrable Achromat swing-out condenser N.A. 0.90/0.13, Strain-free
- Rotatable polarizer, fixed on condenser carrier
- Collector lens assembly with screw-on filter holder
- Koehler illumination quartz halogen 6V/30W with intensity control