The Reichert Rhino OE200 Wine Tester is a handheld refractometer that gives you fast, accurate measurements of dissolved sugars. The sharp, high-contrast scale provides quick and easy readings when testing grapes, citrus fruits, fruit juices, soft drinks, melons and maple sap. Using this rugged instrument to measure sugar levels at harvest time eliminates guesswork and helps you maximize profits.
Used for viniculture, this unit provides quick, accurate readings of dissolved sucrose (Brix), grape must density (OeŚ°), and grape sugar content (KIo).
- Ideal for testing grapes for the wine making industry, but also citrus fruits, fruit juices, soft drinks, melons and maple sap.
- Scales for Oechsle (Oeo), Brix (% Sucrose) and Klosterneuburger (Klo)
- Automatic temperature compensation provides accurate readings without correction tables or temperature measurement
- Large, easy-to-read scales
- Black polycarbonate housings improve image quality by reducing stray light. Blue painted prisms improve visibility of the scale.
- IP67 rated dust proof and water-resistant. With the new polymer housing and double-cemented glass optics, the Rhino Refractometer is ultra rugged and impact resistant, able to withstand repeated drops from 3 feet.
- Automatic Temperature Compensation (ATC) provides accurate readings without the need for temperature correction charts and tables.
Model OE200 Wine Tester Catalog Number 137528L0 Range Oe° 0 - 200
Brix 0 - 45
K1° 0 - 40
Scale Divisions Oe° 2 and 5
Refractive Index Range 1.3330 - 1.4100 Calibration Liquid Distilled Water Power No batteries required Warranty One Year