This system is based upon the heating and cooling technology used in the LTS420 stage, with similar temperature control and range, the dynamic heating and cooling performance ensures that most electrical component temperature control applications are covered.
Up to 8 positional gold tipped, tungsten probes (other types can be used) can be connected to electrical connectors within the sample chamber and enable the user to make electrical measurements on the sample, while accurately controlling the temperature inside a gas tight environment.
The stage consists of a large area (58x43mm) temperature controlled element with a platinum resistor sensor embedded close to the surface for accurate temperature measurements. The sample is simply placed on the heating element and the probes moved manually to make contact at the appropriate points. Lemo connectors are supplied as standard, but BNC can be used instead.
- Temperature Range -196°C* to 420°C (add LNP95 cooling pump to cool sample below ambient)
- Sample area of 58x43mm
- Quick-release gas valves for atmospheric control
- Swing out lid for easy sample loading
- Can be used with transmitted or reflected light
- Mounts directly to microscope table or substage
- Stage body size - 169 x 110 x 25.8 mm
- 100 ohm platinum sensor
- Temperature stability & accuracy to 0.1°C
- Highly conductive metal for improved heat transfer
- Maximum heating / cooling rate of 30°C/min
- Response time of <1 second at 5°C/min at 50°C
- Objective lens minimum working distance 8.2mm
- Condenser lens minimum working distance 12.5mm