Linkam LTS420 Microscope Hot Stage -196c to 420c Temperature Range
The LTS420 hotstages are optimized for isothermal sample analysis applications where high speed heating and cooling are compromised by larger sample area with excellent thermal stability of less than 0.1°C.
The LTS420 is an easy to use, versatile heating and freezing stage. The stage consists of a large area temperature controlled element with a platinum resistor sensor embedded close to the surface for accurate temperature measurements in the range of -196 to 420°C (when used with LNP96 cooling pump).
The sample is simply mounted on a standard microscope slide in direct contact with the heating element and can be manipulated 15mm in X and Y direction. The sample chamber is gas tight and has gas valves to purge with either inert gas or humidity.
This stage is also available with internal electrical connections and probes. There is even an inverted microscope version, please contact us for further details.
- Temperature Range -196°C to 420°C
- Sample area of 53.5x43mm
- 100 Ramp temperature profile programming
- 15mm XY manipulation as standard
- Sample holder for standard 76x26mm microscope slides
- Quick-release gas valves for atmospheric control
- Swing out lid for easy sample loading
- Can be used with transmitted or reflected light
- Mounts directly to microscope table or substage
- Stage body size: 166x90x24mm
- 100 Ohm platinum sensor
- Temperature stability <0.1°C
- Inner lid to increase temperature stability
- Direct injection of coolant into block
- Highly conductive metal for improved heat transfer
- Minimum Heating Rate 0.01°C/min
- Maximum heating rate of 50°C/min
- Response time of <1 second at 5°C/min at 50°C
- Objective lens minimum working distance: 6.5mm
- Condenser lens minimum working distance: 13.2mm
If you are using a light microscope, please go to the STAGE CLAMPS section to check your microscope is compatible.If you are using transmitted light please go to the CONDENSER EXTENSION LENS section for condenser info.