Linkam HFSX350 Thermal StageSKU:
Product Code: LINK_HFSX350
Quantity in Basket: None
Based on the temperature control technology of the THMS systems, the modified HFS stages have been used in a variety of x-ray applications and can be found in many synchrotron facilities around the world.
For general heating and freezing applications in the x-ray spectrometer the HFS based systems have low space requirement , high temperature stability and are ideal for horizontal or vertical mounting. Two variants are available, the HFSX350-CAP supplied with a 1.7mm capillary tube passing through the heating block for liquid samples, and the HFSX350-GI with flush-mounted heating block for grazing incidence and surface mounted capillary.
- Temperature range: -196°C* to 350°C
- Heating Rate 30°C per minute
- Vacuum compliant heating block for use down to 10-3 mbar at maximum temperatures of 350°C [Can be supplied for non-vacuum use with the standard THMS600 heating block giving a maximum 600°C]
- Temperature stability <0.1°C
- 100ohm platinum resistor sensor. 1/10th Din Class A to 0.1°C
- Vertical sample spring clip holder for solid samples
* Please note minimum temperatures will be higher with longer LNP tubing option.