SMS20-28-NB Heavy Duty Ball Bearing Boom Stand for Leica without BaseSKU: SMS20-28-NB
Product Code: sms20-28-nb
Vendor: Diagnostic Instruments
Shipping Weight: 55.00 lbs
Quantity in Basket: None
This boom stand series is designed for support of large research grade stereo microscopes while providing them with fluid motion in a horizontal plane.
The horizontal arm is mounted on linear ball bearing units in the solid aluminum cross slider. Locking the arm in position is quickly accomplished with secure soft-grip knobs. The stereo microscope is mounted via the SPOT heavy duty tilt and swivel mount that allows smooth movement and rigid locking. Various base mounting options are: a weighted base, a rugged table clamp and a 1/4"-20 grid table mount system that can be used on standard tables.
- Heavy duty linear ball bearing mounted horizontal arm provides smooth motion
- Solid aluminum cross slider block ensures superior rigidity
- Large 43.7mm (1.72") diameter, precision ground, stainless steel vertical pole
- Anti-corrosion surfaces of stainless steel, anodized aluminum, plated steel and catalyzed epoxy
- 24" tall vertical pole standard, custom lengths available
- 27.75" long horizontal arm provides 22" of travel to support inspection of large samples
- Heavy duty tilt and swivel mount for current and legacy stereo microscope models
- Variety of base mounting systems