Linkam THMS600-PS Pressurized Thermal Stage
By pressurizing the sample chamber up to 14bar the THMS600-PS stage can be used to investigate the effects of pressure on the sample during heating and cooling experiments. This stage has been used in applications where minimizing sample evaporation and sublimation are required.
Similar in performance to the standard THMS600 range of heating and freezing stages, the THMS600-PS also has a safety release valve that ensures the system cannot be over pressurized. A manually operated digital display pressure pump can be purchased as an option with the stage.
To cool samples from ambient down to -100°C, add the LNP96 liquid nitrogen cooling system.
- Temperature Range -120°C to 500°C
- Sample area of 22mm diameter
- 16 mm X,Y sample manipulation
- 32 ramp temperature profile programming
- No PC required
- Pressure tested to 14bar
- Can be used with transmitted or reflected light
- Mounts directly to microscope table or substage
- Stage body size - 160 x 80 x 24 mm
- 100 ohm platinum sensor 1/10th din standard class B
- Temperature stability < 0.1°C
- Direct injection of coolant into block
- Highly conductive metal for improved heat transfer
- Maximum heating of 150°C/min
- Response time of <1 second at 5°C/min at 50°C
- Objective lens minimum working distance 6.6mm
- Condenser lens minimum working distance 14.5mm