The Bio Plas Screw-Cap Microcentrifuge Tube is ideal for any sample-processing or storage application imaginable-and especially for working with valuable or hazardous cells and materials.
The extraordinary strength, safety and reliability of the Screw-Cap Microcentrifuge Tube lets you perform procedures that simply canÕt be done with other tubes. Spin it, store it, transport it (even by air). Boil it, irradiate it, immerse it in the vapor phase of liquid nitrogen - itÕll stand up to the test!
Inside the Screw Cap, the ethylene propylene O-Ring forms a secure and leak-proof seal. The Screw-Cap Microcentrifuge Tube Õs square threads wonÕt strip-and theyÕre on the outside of the tube, so you minimize the risk of contaminating your sample-or letting it contaminate you.
- Sample Integrity: O-ring creates a positive seal that prevents leaking during processing, storage, or transport. Tube is made of inert virgin-polypropylene copolymer, to minimize the risk of altering samples.
- Universal Use: Accommodates all fixed angle head microcentrifuges (0.5ml and 2.0ml upright models require adapter Cat. No. 4212). Will withstand maximum G- forces of all current microcentrifuge instruments.
- Safe and Reliable: External threads minimize contamination, material hang-up and loss. Screw cap is made of the same material as tube.
- Convenient: Molded ridges on tubes match serrations on racks (Cat. No. 4214), so tubes may be opened with one hand. Upright models stand without a rack. Seamless, conical design lets you extract all of sample with pipette or syringe. Transparent polymer lets you see your sample clearly.
- Color Coded: O-Ring Screw Caps available in a variety of 10 different colors.
- Sturdy and Reusable: Ideal for freezer storage, boiling, autoclaving and irradiation
Autoclavable at 250°F at 15psi for 15 minutes.
||Conical, 0.5ml upright, polypropylene, Natural
||Conical, 0.5ml upright, polypropylene, Amber
Sold in bulk - 1000pcs /pkg, 10 pkgs/case.