Shel Lab High Heat Decontamination CO2 Incubator 5.9 Cu ft. (167 L) Model # SCO6AD
Model SCO6AD features the ultimate in contamination control. This unit is ideal for cell culture labs where contamination can result in significant losses of both time and money. The SCO6AD boasts the most effective decontamination cycle on the market dry heat for two hours at 180°C. This time/temperature relationship satisfies all global standards for decontamination. Plus, the overall decontamination cycle (heat up to cool down) is the fastest on the market, so users will have minimal downtime on their SCO6AD. In addition, there is no need to remove sensitive components prior to running the decontamination cycle.
"Unlike many competitors, SHEL LAB provides true sterilization with a unique 180 C decontamination cycle."-Dr. Roger Lipp, Professor at University de Montral, Montral, Quebec.
Standard Design Features:
- Infrared (IR) CO2 Sensor is extremely quick to recover CO2 levels after door openings and ensures superior pH stability.
- Unique air jacket design provides excellent temperature uniformity of +/-0.25°C at 37°C.
- Humidity levels, maintained through evaporation, of up to 95%
- Data logging capabilities
- Designed to minimize contamination; incudes:
- The fastest high heat decontamination cycle on the market without having to remove critical components
- Heated door to ensure superior temperature uniformity and also reduce the potential for condensation to form on the inner glass door
- Durable stainless steel chamber with coved corners for easy cleaning
- Exclusive heated copper CO2 inlet not only promotes temperature uniformity, but also prevents moisture from being introduced into the chamber
- Copper shelving option
- Autoclavable shelving system
- 5 years parts and labor in the USA, 7 years on the IR sensor
"A strong advantage of SHEL LAB incubators is the unusually long warranty on the incubator (5 years) and IR sensor (7 years). No competitor offers such an excellent warranty."-Dr. Lipp
|Access Port||1.5 inches|
|Shelving||3 Supplied (16 Maximum)|
|Relative Humidity Range||Up to 95%|
|CO2 Recovery Rate||< 5 minutes|
|CO2 Sensor||Infrared (IR) +/-0.1%|
|Temperature Uniformity||+/- 0.25¼C at 37¼C|
|Temperature Range||Ambient +5¼C to 50¼C|
|Exterior Dimensions WxDxH in. (cm)||28.5 x 30.8 x 39.5 (72.4 x 78.2 x 100.4)|
|Interior Dimensions WxDxH in. (cm)||20.2 x 20 x 25.5 (51.4 x 50.8 x 64.7)|
|Capacity||5.9 Cu.Ft. (167 L)|
|Inner Glass Viewing Door||Yes|
|Nominal Voltage 50/60HZ (V)||110-120/220-240|
|Maximum Energy Consumption (W)||1440|
|Split Inner Glass Chamber Door||Optional|
|Data Logging Capabilities||Yes|
All specifications are determined by using average values on standard equipment at an ambient temperature of 25¡C (77¡F) and line voltages within +/-10% of unit type (115V/230V). Temperature specifications follow DIN 12880 methodology. We reserve the right to change specifications at any time.