SKU: 3968-0010 Carver 3968 Model 12-10 Manual Bench Top Laboratory Press (12 Ton)
Carver 3968 Model 12-10 Manual Bench Top Laboratory Press (12 Ton)
Shipping Weight: 345.00 pounds
Part Number: carver-3968
Carver 3968 Model 12-10 Manual Bench Top Laboratory Press (12 Ton)
(Model 12-10) Twelve ton, manual, two-column hydraulic press. Daylight opening is adjustable up to 16". Easy-to-read dual scale analog gauge, reading in pounds force and metric tons.
- Manually operated
- Clamping force 12 tons
- Adjustable Daylight 1" Ð 16" (Factory set at 4 1/2”)
- Stroke 5 1/8”
- Two (2) fully threaded columns
- 10”x 7” work area
- 0-24,000 lb Analog pressure gauge, reading in 200 lb increments (digital gauge also available)
- Light gray safety shield
- Dark gray frame
|Clamping Force: Tons||12|
|Clamping Force: (lb)||24,000|
|Platens (in)||10 x 7|
|Ram Stroke (in)||5.1|
|Daylight Opening (in)||1 to 16|
|Overall Size w x d (in)||17 x 18|
Options & Accessories
- Floor stand 19"L-R x 19"F-B x 30"H Wt 125#
- Floor stand 36"L-R x 26"F-B x 30"H W/6" Casters Wt 260#
- KBr buffer plate kit with centering grooves, recommended for use with dies
- Set of two (2) 6"x 6" Hardened Steel Plates (recommended if solid smooth surface presses)
- 12 ton hydraulic unit repair kit
- Two gauge manifold
- Calibration Certificate using equipment traceable to NIST (each)
- Additional gauge choice for two gauge manifold (each)
- 0 - 500 Lb. gauge, 250 Kg, 5 lb increments
- 0 - 1,000 Lb. gauge, 450 Kg, 10 lb increments
- 0 - 2,000 Lb. gauge, 900 Kg, 20 lb increments
- 0 - 5,000 Lb. gauge, 2250 Kg, 50 lb increments
- 0 - 10,000 Lb. gauge, 4500 Kg, 100 lb increments
- Digital Gauge
- Easy read LCD Round Gauge Face
- Stem Mounted for Manual Presses only
- Battery powered
- Readings generate in 100 or 10 pound increments on 24,000 pound gauge
- Gauge will be configured to press model
All returns must be authorized by Spectra Services in order to insure proper credit and must be requested within 30 days of purchase. All returns are subject to a minimum 15% restocking charge. For returns not due to error on behalf of Spectra Services, the customer is responsible for all transportation fees related to the returned product. To ensure proper credit, each product return must include the following information:
- Customer name and address
- Purchase order number
- Spectra Services shipping order number
- Date of invoice
- Item number of returned item(s)
- Spectra Services return authorization number (RMA)
- Reason for return
Unfortunately, Spectra Services is unable to accept the following returns at this time:
- Products not in completely resalable condition (including products with damaged, missing, or defaced labeling or packaging
- Chemicals, reagents, diagnostics, sterile, or any controlled products (unless products do not meet specification
- Labroatory apparatus or instruments that have been used or are without the original packaging, labeling and operating manuals
- Refrigerated products or other perishables
- Products which are not inventoried by Spectra Services and are not able to be returned to the manufacturer
- Products purchased on a special order
- Products not purchased from Spectra Services
- Products with an expired shelf life or an expiration date too short for resale
- Discontinued products
Spectra Services reserves the right to review this policy on a case-by-case basis.
Upon receipt of the pre-owned product(s), the customer has one week to evaluate the product to ensure it meets their expectations. If for some reason the customer decides to return the product, they may do so at any point during those seven (7) days for a full refund. No restocking fee will be assessed, however, the customer is responsible for the return shipping costs. Full credit will be issued upon receipt and inspection of the item(s) to ensure equipment was returned in the same condition it was initially shipped out in.
All exchanges and returns require the completion of a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) form. Once completed, please return the merchandise immediately as the RMA number is only active for ten (10) days from the date of issuance.
Charges associated with returning items are the responsibility of the customer unless the item(s) arrived defective, damaged, or incorrect.
Spectra Services highly recommends that return packages be insured for full value and packaged securely to prevent shipping damage.
We're Here To Help
Your satisfaction is important to us! Use this form Contact Us to email us your questions about products, online orders, store experiences and more.
If you need help or have any other questions concerning your orders, please click on the "Contact us" form above or call: 800-955-7732.
249 David Parkway
Ontario, NY 14519 US
"I'm having a hard time searching for a product."
That's no problem. We're more than happy to assist you in your search. Give us a call, or drop us a line and let us know what you're looking for as best you can. We're always adding partner brands, and it's difficult to keep up with the thousands of products that get added to our lineup. Our sales specialists know our lineup best, and are most willing to help you find the solution(s) you need!
"Why can't I complete my order online?"
You most likely have one or more items in your shopping cart that are not priced. If you find that you can't complete an order, contact us via phone or email for further assistance.
"What types of payments do you accept?"
That's an easy one. We're very flexible when it comes to payment. Not only do we accept most major credit cards (Visa, Master Card, Discover, American Express), we also offer you the flexibility of paying by check, money order, wire transfers, and purchase orders. Work with any one of our sales specialists to figure out which method is best for you!
"Do you charge sales tax?"
Currently, we are authorized to collect sales tax in California, Connecticut, Florida, Indiana, Massachusetts, New Jersey, New York, Ohio, Pennsylvania and Texas. If we ship to any of these states, we are obligated to charge sales tax unless you provide us with a tax exempt certificate. You can either fax a copy of the certificate to our New York office (585.265.4374) or email it to Cathy (email@example.com).
"Do you offer special pricing for government and educational entities?"
Absolutely! Contact any one of our sales specialists to work out the details!
"I just placed an order. Can I modify/cancel it?"
We pride ourselves on providing you with a responsive and efficient buying experience. We are able to address your concerns in an accurate and timely fashion, and can usually ship your order within 24 hours of order placement. If you contact us within that window, we'll do our absolute best to accommodate your needs and concerns prior to shipment.
"Do you accept international orders?"
Of course! While we require a bank wire prior to shipment of the product on international orders, we assure you that the process is just as smooth for domestic orders. Take a look at our
International Shipping Policy and contact us if we can assist.
"Will I be charged for shipping?"
Shipping charges will be added to your invoice unless you provide us with your UPS, DHL, or FedEx account number. For a more detailed insight into our shipping process, see our shipping information page.
"I received a damaged shipment. What can I do?"
Accidental damage during shipment can sometimes happen. When you take delivery of your freight, please inspect thoroughly for any visible damage to the outside of the shipping container before signing for it. If there are multiple pieces to the shipment, please account for all them. Should you find that any of the products are damaged or missing after receipt, contact us within three days to address the matter.
"I'd like to make a return. How do I do that?"
Take a look at our Return Policy, and then contact us to continue with the process. Let us know if you have any questions.
"Can you guarantee pricing and availability?"
While we attempt to list and provide you the most up-to-date pricing, we reserve the right to make changes. Additionally, we cannot guarantee that we will always have a product in stock, but we do our best to accommodate your needs. If you have questions regarding pricing or availability, please do not hesitate to ask.
"Can you explain where you come up with the 'List Price,' please?"
Our "List Price" represents the full retail price as suggested by the supplier or manufacturer, the price estimated based on comparable items offered elsewhere in the marketplace, a former price the item was offered for by Spectra Services, or the price estimated in accordance with industry standards. Please note that we do our best to provide accurate list prices, and that it may vary by geographic location.