SCHOTT A20800 DCR III Fiber Optic Light Source Illuminator
DCR III Light Source: DC regulated light source provides intense, cool illumination.
The DCR III is a DC-regulated 150 watt-halogen light source which provides intense, cold illumination for Machine Vision applications. Powered by an internal switching power supply with universal input voltage, the light output does not flicker with the 50 Hz AC-frequency. This makes the DCR III the light source of choice for various Machine Vision applications. The DCR III consists of rugged and stackable housing and 9-pin analog connector.
The DCR III Light Source has additional unique features:
- Electronic current limiting protects the unit from overheating due to defective and aging lamps.╩
- A lamp change indicator at the front panel of the unit alerts the user of impending lamp failure due to an open or partly shorted filament. This information is also available via the analog 9-PIN connector.╩
- The electronically stabilized internal switching power supply accepts universal input voltage from 90-265 VAC. Thus, the light output does not change when the input voltage fluctuates.
SCHOTT A20800 DCR III Features and Benefits:
-╩DC-regulated light source limits light fluctuation to ▒ 0.5% due to line voltage variation.
- Universal input voltage - accepts 90 to 265 VAC.
- Current limiting - protects the unit from over heating due to defective and aging bulbs.
- Transient protection - allows remote location of bulb.
- Lamp change indicator light - LED located on front panel changes from green to red when lamp requires replacement. This is due to either an open or partially shorted filament.
- Soft start “lamp saver” circuitry.
- IR interference filter for cool illumination.
- Solid state dimmer control for continuous dimming.
- Unit comes with one EKE 150 watt halogen lamp
- Built-in 9-pin connector for analog remote control.
- Detachable IEC cord.
- Quiet rear exhaust.
- CSA approved to UL spec, CE compliant to low voltage and EMC directives.
- Low housing temp - slightly above ambient.
Order # A20800