Prior high precision motorized ZDeck Quick Adjust Platform System complete with Prior ZDeck, motorized ProScan XY stage, ProScanTMIII controller, PS3J100 joystick with dual digipot controls, universal holder, solid aluminium plate, two micromanipulator mounts, condenser spacer and four 10mm pillar spacers.
- Increased productivity Ð image multiple areas of interest with speed and precision.
- ZDeck lowers quickly and easily, providing easy access for loading and unloading samples.
- No tools are required to adjust the height. Changing between thin sample and whole animal imaging height can be accomplished in seconds.
- Pneumatic pistons in the ZDeck towers make raising and lowering the ZDeck virtually effortless.
- Precision or customized ProScanTM stage provides sub-micron repeatability and smooth movement.
- Compatible with 6mm or _-20 vibration isolation tables.
- ProScanTMIII controller and PS3J100 joystick provide ultra fi ne XY stage control via dual digipots.
- Micromanipulator mounts Ð oversize _-20 plates on both sides.
- Compatible with the BX51WI and BX61WI forward detector module.
- Condenser spacer and pillar spacers provided to allow for Koehler illumination at a wide range of focus heights.
- Optional encoded XY stage for highest precision available.
|Vibration table compatibility:||1/4- 20 or 6mm|
|XY travel:||65mm x 65mm|
|XY resolution:||20 nanometers|
|Spacers provided:||1 condenser, 4 pillar spacers|
|ProScan controller power:||Universal external power supply. Input 100-240V, 50/60Hz., Max 1.6A|
|ProScan computer interface:||RS232/USB, 9600 baud|
|ProScan communication protocol:||8 bit word, 1 stop bit, no parity, no handshake|