New Era NE 1010 Programable High Pressure Single Channel Syringe Pump
Model NE-1000 produces about 15 lbs of linear force at top speed and about 35 lbs at slow speeds. 10 mL/hr is an example of slow speed. The pressure that can be generated is relative to the syringe size. On a 60 mL syringe, this would roughly produce about 30 psi.
Model NE-1010 doubles the pumping force at equivalent speeds of the NE-1000, plus increases the maximum flow rate.
Model NE-8000 is a more rugged, even higher force, single syringe pump with a top force of 200 lbs.
- All the features of the NE-1000
- Can approximately double the pressure of the NE-1000
- Holds 1 Syringe from micro-liter sizes up to 60 mL (140 mL partially filled)
- Infusion rates from 0.73 µL/hr (1 mL syringe) to 2100 mL/hr (60 mL syringe)
- Easy-to-use keypad interface
- One-click program upload from "Pumping Program Generator" spreadsheet
- Space Saving Chassis: Foot print size of only 5 3/4" x 8 3/4"
- Won't take up unnecessary space on your laboratory or production bench
- Includes all the advanced functions and programming features of the NE-1000 series
- Disposable, Glass, Stainless Steel Syringes and Plumbing Supplies are sold separately.
- Fully programmable; automation capable
- Operates stand-alone or from a computer. Cables sold separately.
- Infusion and withdrawal
- Set a single pumping rate and/or dispensing volume
- Program up to 41 pumping phases that change pumping rates, set dispensing volumes, insert pauses, control and respond to external signals, sound the buzzer
- Network, control, and monitor up to 100 pumps with one computer
- Worldwide power supplies available
- Motor stall detection
- Dispensing accuracy of +/-1%
- Unlimited lifetime technical support
- Two year warranty
Example Flow Rates NE-1010:
|Syringe Size||Maximum Rate||Minimum Rate|
|0.5 µL||91.83 µL/hr||0.001 µL/hr|
|1 mL||190.4 mL/hr||1.453 µL/hr|
|3 mL||806.1 mL/hr||6.151 µL/hr|
|5 mL||1341 mL/hr||10.24 µL/hr|
|10 mL||2188 mL/hr||16.7 µL/hr|
|20 mL||3479 mL/hr||26.55 µL/hr|
|30 mL||4539 mL/hr||34.64 µL/hr|
|60 mL||7635 mL/hr||58.3 µL/hr|
|140 mL||208.3 mL/min||95.37 µL/hr|
Firmware and Program Memory Upgrade Options:
Price: add $130 USD to any NE-8000 mode
Extra Features: X upgrade adds Linear/Gradient flow rate ramping, and additional advanced programming functions.
Price: add $230 USD to any NE-8000 model
Extra Features: X2 upgrade includes all features of the X firmware upgrade, plus increases the programming memory from 41 to 340 Phases.
- One-click program upload from "Pumping Program Generator" spreadsheet
- Up to 340 programmable phases
- Enter programs from the keypad or from a computer.
- Download or upload pumping programs from or to a computer. Store dispensing programs in a file on your computer, then upload them to one or more pumps. Specify in the file to send a different pumping program to each pump in the pump network.
- Pre-program dispense volumes. Each volume can be different.
- Automatically change pumping rates or pumping direction.
- Ramp up or down the pumping rate.
- Set timed delays between dispenses.
- Automatically pause the program and wait for the user to continue the dispense.
- Synchronize dispenses with other equipment or pumps to change pumping rates in reaction to a sensor or signals from other pumps.
- Send logic signals to other equipment. Change pumping rates in reaction to a sensor.
- Program the audible alarm to beep at any time to alert the operator.
Bi-Directional RS-232 Interface
- Network up to 100 pumps from a single communications port on a computer. Baud rates up to 19200.
- Free terminal emulator program allows communications with syringe pump.
- Directly control one or more pumps from a computer, including setting the pumping rate, direction and volume. Set the operational and setup configurations. Also the TTL interface can be queried and the programmable output set.
- Using a computer, each pump in the pump network can be individually controlled and monitored. Or, the computer can download a new pumping program to each pump which would automatically reconfigure the dispensing system for a new job.
- Downloading control programs to the pump would unload computer overhead to the pump. computer resources could then be used elsewhere while the pumps operate independently.
- 2 modes of communications: Basic and Safe
- Basic: Basic master-slave interface. Easy to implement. Can communicate from any terminal emulator.
- Safe: A reliable interface for a real-world environment.
- High quality interface which detects communication errors via a 16 bit CCITT CRC.
- The pump will automatically transmit an alarm packet when a pump alarm occurs. For instance, if the pump stalls or resets, a message is immediately sent to the computer.
- A configurable communications time-out will stop the pump and alarm if the communications link is broken.
- Packet inter-character time-out to recover packet synchronization after communication glitches.
- Software Developer friendly communications protocol.
- Consistent and well defined communications packets.
- Constant start and end characters.
- Packets structured to be easily parsed
TTL Logic Contol Interface
- Control the pump from a foot switch or timer.
- Output signals can be used to switch a valve from an output to an input reservoir.
- Keypad Lockout: Prevent unauthorized or accidental changes to the settings by requiring a "Lockout Disable" key to be inserted to change settings.
- Pumping direction control
- Programmable output signal
- Programmable responses to input signals
- Configurable start and stop trigger:
- Start or stop the pump on each contact closure to ground. For example, a foot switch.
- Start the pump on closure to ground and stop the pump on opening the connection. For example a timer relay that starts the pump whenever closed and stops the pump whenever open.
- Only start the pump on each contact closure to ground. For example, a laboratory animal trained to press a lever can receive a drug dosage from the pump and the pump will not stop or deliver another dosage until it is permitted by the pumping program entered by the user
- Configurable trigger input:
- Edge trigger: Starts or stops the pump, such as from a foot switch
- Level trigger: Start or stops the pump, such as from a timer or relay control
- Start only trigger: Edge trigger will only start the pump, such as from a lab animal trained to press a lever to receive a dosage.
All returns must be authorized by Spectra Services in order to insure proper credit and must be requested within 30 days of purchase. All returns are subject to a minimum 15% restocking charge. For returns not due to error on behalf of Spectra Services, the customer is responsible for all transportation fees related to the returned product. To ensure proper credit, each product return must include the following information:
- Customer name and address
- Purchase order number
- Spectra Services shipping order number
- Date of invoice
- Item number of returned item(s)
- Spectra Services return authorization number (RMA)
- Reason for return
Unfortunately, Spectra Services is unable to accept the following returns at this time:
- Products not in completely resalable condition (including products with damaged, missing, or defaced labeling or packaging
- Chemicals, reagents, diagnostics, sterile, or any controlled products (unless products do not meet specification
- Labroatory apparatus or instruments that have been used or are without the original packaging, labeling and operating manuals
- Refrigerated products or other perishables
- Products which are not inventoried by Spectra Services and are not able to be returned to the manufacturer
- Products purchased on a special order
- Products not purchased from Spectra Services
- Products with an expired shelf life or an expiration date too short for resale
- Discontinued products
Spectra Services reserves the right to review this policy on a case-by-case basis.
Upon receipt of the pre-owned product(s), the customer has one week to evaluate the product to ensure it meets their expectations. If for some reason the customer decides to return the product, they may do so at any point during those seven (7) days for a full refund. No restocking fee will be assessed, however, the customer is responsible for the return shipping costs. Full credit will be issued upon receipt and inspection of the item(s) to ensure equipment was returned in the same condition it was initially shipped out in.
All exchanges and returns require the completion of a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) form. Once completed, please return the merchandise immediately as the RMA number is only active for ten (10) days from the date of issuance.
Charges associated with returning items are the responsibility of the customer unless the item(s) arrived defective, damaged, or incorrect.
Spectra Services highly recommends that return packages be insured for full value and packaged securely to prevent shipping damage.
We're Here To Help
Your satisfaction is important to us! Use this form Contact Us to email us your questions about products, online orders, store experiences and more.
If you need help or have any other questions concerning your orders, please click on the "Contact us" form above or call: 800-955-7732.
249 David Parkway
Ontario, NY 14519 US
"I'm having a hard time searching for a product."
That's no problem. We're more than happy to assist you in your search. Give us a call, or drop us a line and let us know what you're looking for as best you can. We're always adding partner brands, and it's difficult to keep up with the thousands of products that get added to our lineup. Our sales specialists know our lineup best, and are most willing to help you find the solution(s) you need!
"Why can't I complete my order online?"
You most likely have one or more items in your shopping cart that are not priced. If you find that you can't complete an order, contact us via phone or email for further assistance.
"What types of payments do you accept?"
That's an easy one. We're very flexible when it comes to payment. Not only do we accept most major credit cards (Visa, Master Card, Discover, American Express), we also offer you the flexibility of paying by check, money order, wire transfers, and purchase orders. Work with any one of our sales specialists to figure out which method is best for you!
"Do you charge sales tax?"
Currently, we are authorized to collect sales tax in California, Connecticut, Florida, Indiana, Massachusetts, New Jersey, New York, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Texas and Washington. If we ship to any of these states, we are obligated to charge sales tax unless you provide us with a tax exempt certificate. You can either fax a copy of the certificate to our New York office (585.265.4374) or email it to Cathy ([email protected]).
"Do you offer special pricing for government and educational entities?"
Absolutely! Contact any one of our sales specialists to work out the details!
"I just placed an order. Can I modify/cancel it?"
We pride ourselves on providing you with a responsive and efficient buying experience. We are able to address your concerns in an accurate and timely fashion, and can usually ship your order within 24 hours of order placement. If you contact us within that window, we'll do our absolute best to accommodate your needs and concerns prior to shipment.
"Do you accept international orders?"
Of course! While we require a bank wire prior to shipment of the product on international orders, we assure you that the process is just as smooth for domestic orders. Take a look at our
International Shipping Policy and contact us if we can assist.
"Will I be charged for shipping?"
Shipping charges will be added to your invoice unless you provide us with your UPS, DHL, or FedEx account number. For a more detailed insight into our shipping process, see our shipping information page.
"I received a damaged shipment. What can I do?"
Accidental damage during shipment can sometimes happen. When you take delivery of your freight, please inspect thoroughly for any visible damage to the outside of the shipping container before signing for it. If there are multiple pieces to the shipment, please account for all them. Should you find that any of the products are damaged or missing after receipt, contact us within three days to address the matter.
"I'd like to make a return. How do I do that?"
Take a look at our Return Policy, and then contact us to continue with the process. Let us know if you have any questions.
"Can you guarantee pricing and availability?"
While we attempt to list and provide you the most up-to-date pricing, we reserve the right to make changes. Additionally, we cannot guarantee that we will always have a product in stock, but we do our best to accommodate your needs. If you have questions regarding pricing or availability, please do not hesitate to ask.
"Can you explain where you come up with the 'List Price,' please?"
Our "List Price" represents the full retail price as suggested by the supplier or manufacturer, the price estimated based on comparable items offered elsewhere in the marketplace, a former price the item was offered for by Spectra Services, or the price estimated in accordance with industry standards. Please note that we do our best to provide accurate list prices, and that it may vary by geographic location.