The new INFINITY3-3UR uncooled scientific digital camera features a Sony ICX674 CCD sensor, 2.8 megapixel resolution, USB 3.0 interface and a high-speed global shutter. Designed for use in scientific and industrial applications requiring optimal color reproduction, extreme sensitivity, increased resolution and high speed.
The INFINITY3-3UR provides clear and crisp images in challenging microscopy situations.
Built on low noise electronics, this camera renders details with amazing accuracy. This research-grade microscopy camera features superior responsiveness, high dynamic range and is ideally suited for documentation and image analysis in low light life science, clinical and material science applications.
Contact us to discuss custom OEM variances.
- 53 fps at 2.8 megapixel, 66 fps at full HD (1920 x 1080)
- Industry leading Sony ExView HAD II sensor technology
- Color or monochrome ICX674 CCD sensor with 2/3” optical format
- High-speed USB 3.0 interface for ease of installation on any computer
- 128 MB of onboard memory for frame buffering results in reliable image delivery for demanding systems
- Select 8 and 14-bit pixel data modes
|Image Sensor||Sony ICX674 , CCD, color or mono|
|Effective Pixels||4.54 x 4.54 µm square pixels|
|Frame Rate||53 fps at 1940 x 1460, 66 fps at 1920 x 1080|
|Bit Depth||8 and 14-bit|
|Binning||2 x 2, 4 x 4, 8x8 (3x3 mono only)|
|Dark Current Noise||<1 e-/s (at 22 ¼C ambient, 41 ¼C internal)|
|Read Noise||6.5e- (4 taps, 16 fps, 25 ¼C ambient, 41 ¼C internal)|
|Power Requirement||External 5 V DC, 1.2 A, power supply (included)|
|Power Consumption||6 W maximum in full frame rate mode|
|Operating Temperature||0 to 50 ¡C|
|Operating Humidity||5 to 95%, non-condensing|
|Data Interface||USB 3.0|
|Dimensions||2.75 x 3.85 x 1.56 inch|
|Lens Mount||Adjustable C-Mount standard|