Labnet PRISM Air-Cooled Microcentrifuge Model # C2500SKU: C2500
Product Code: labnet-c2500
Shipping Weight: 21.00 lbs
Quantity in Basket: None
The Prism Air-Cooled Micro centrifuge development started with feedback from thousands of Life Science customers worldwide. Labnet summarized this feedback and put its design and development teams to work to create an easy-to-use, high performance centrifuge in a modern and attractive form. The new friction fit lid latching system combines reliability and safety with easy operation while the updated control panel with a single large control knob and easy to read Liquid Crystal Display provides an intuitive interface for operation. Speed (in RPM or G-Force) and run time can be quickly and accurately set and actual speed and time remaining is displayed during a run.
The Prism uniquely designed 24-place rotor allows easy access to the tops of sample tubes, allowing for faster work flow. The individual tube slots in the solid rotor support tubes along their length to eliminate tube deformation or cracking even at the highest speed settings. In the event of a tube failure, tube pieces and samples are contained within the sample well. The rotor is designed to hold all standard 1.5/2.0ml tubes (both conical bottom and skirted), and the snap on lid offers space for micro-filter filters that fit into the tops of the tubes. Adapters are available for processing smaller tubes, and our exclusive StripSpin Adapter fits onto the top of the rotor for centrifuging standard 8-tube PCR strips.
The Prism Micro centrifuge offers a maximum speed of 15,000 rpm / 21,200 x g for very efficient separation of nucleic acids and protein samples. Quick acceleration and deceleration reduce processing time, and Labnet’s unique multi-flow air cooling system keeps the rotor and samples close to ambient temperature with minimal noise.
- Unique Multi-Flow air cooling technology
- Includes easy access rotor with optional StripSpin
- Quiet operation with easy to use control panel
- Quick acceleration and deceleration time
|Speed Range:||500 to 1500 RPM|
|Maximum RCF :||21,200 xg|
|Maximum Capacity:||24 x 1.5/2.0 ml|
|Timer:||0.5 to 99 minutes or continuous. Quick button for momentary operation.|
|Dimensions (WxDxH):||9.45 x 13.8 x 7.48 in. / 24 x 35 x 19 cm.|
Options and Accessories
- C2500 - Prism ambient microcentrifuge with 24 place rotor, 120V
- C2500-230V - Prism ambient microcentrifuge with 24 place rotor, 230V
- C2400 - StripSpin adapter for 0.2 ml tubes and strips
- C1205 - Individual adapters for 0.5/0.6 ml tubes, pk of 6
- C1206 - Individual adapters for 0.4/0.25 ml tubes, pk of 6
- C1222 - Individual adapters for 0.2 ml thermal cycling tubes, pk of 6