Eppendorf PiezoXpert Micromanipulator Model # 5194000024
Many cells require additional assistance for successful microinjection. Piezoassisted injection methods can significantly increase productivity and enhance yields for a variety of micromanipulation applications. The Eppendorf PiezoXpert® ensures gentle and effective penetration of the cell membrane, thereby improving the outcome of your cell manipulation experiments.
The Eppendorf PiezoXpert allows for piezo-assisted micromanipulation, enabling simple penetration of cells for microinjection or micromanipulation. Perforation of the cell membrane is supported by piezo impulses which are directly transferred to the capillary without any loss of intensity. Piezo-assisted micromanipulation improves the results of a variety of applications including transfer of embryonic or induced pluripotent stem cells into blastocysts and morulae, injection into mammalian oocytes and zygotes, and enucleation/nuclear transfer. The Eppendorf PiezoXpert forms the perfect system with Eppendorf micromanipulators, but it integrates just as easily into non-Eppendorf micromanipulation systems. The Eppendorf PiezoXpert is for research use only.
- Fast and simple sample processing using intuitive operation
- Reproducible parameter setting
- Ideal space-saving design of the actuator for easy and reproducible installation
- Program keys to save your experimental parameters
- Trigger impulses with an ergonomic foot control or rotary knobs right on the device
- Optical feedback of triggered impulses
- Additional Clean function for simple cleaning of the microcapillary
- Transfer of embryonic or induced pluripotent stem cells into blastocysts or morulae
- ICSI (Intracytoplasmic Sperm Injection) in mouse, equine, porcine etc.
- Enucleation/nuclear transfer
- Blastomere biopsy from mouse embryos
- Biopsy of equine embryos for Preimplantation Genetic Diagnosis
- RNA/DNA injection into fertilized oocytes of mammals