The CMG 100H-24 Monarch Hydraulic Lab Press offers a Maximum Capacity of 100 tons and a Nominal Work Area of 24x24 inches. Recommended for testing or research, compacting, molding rubber or plastic, laminating and assembly where stripping force is required. All Monarch Hydraulic Lab Presses include unitized construction for rapid installation in your lab, a powerful double acting J.I.C. style hydraulic cylinder for power open and power close and NEMA rated enclosure protects operator and components.
Optional equipment includes electrically heated platens to 500°, 800° or 1200°F, with digital temperature controllers, low pressure system, pressing speed control and automatic platen cooling.
- Guards for improved protection of operator and bystanders
- Powerful Double acting J.I.C. style hydraulic cylinder for power open and power close.
- Solid Steel Bolsters minimize deflection
- Stress-Proof Tie Rods with extra threads for adjustment of daylight opening
- Easy to read 4" Pressure Gauge displays operating force in tons
- Heated Platens with electric cartridge heaters with individual digital temperature controllers
- Hydraulic System self-contained, quiet operation
- Unitized Base for rapid installation
- Integral hydraulic reservoir is easily accessible for cleaning and includes a strainer or cartridge filter, air filter/breather, oil level indicator and oil cooler.
- Programmable controller with access module is standard
- NEMA rated enclosure protects operator and components