Carbolite GSM 11/8 Specialist Ashing Chamber Furnace to 1100øCSKU: GSM 11/8
Product Code: carbolite-gsm-11-8
Quantity in Basket: None
Some analysis techniques may be affected by alumina or silica dust (Al2O3 at SiO2) - the materials normally used to construct furnace chambers. To avoid this the GSM furnace chamber is constructed from a fused quartz material.
This design also offers superior containment of aggressive and corrosive vapors such as sulfuric, nitrite and hydrochloric acids by keeping them away from the heating elements.
Additionally if an optional gas inlet is specified, the enclosed design minimizes gas leakages from the chamber.
- 1100°C maximum operating temperature
- Fused quartz furnace chamber, ideal for analyses where Al2O3 or SiO2 could contaminate test results
- Chamber lining offers superior containment of corrosive & aggressive vapors such as H2SO4, HNO3, HCl
- Molded ceramic fiber door plug
Options (specify these at time of order)
- Gas Inlet for modified atmospheres (the fused quartz liner provides improved containment)
- Sample trays & racks
- A range of sophisticated digital controllers, multi-segment programmers and data loggers is available. These can be fitted with RS232, RS485 or Ethernet communications
|Max temp (°C)||1100|
|Max continuous operating temp (°C)||1000|