The ELF laboratory furnaces comprise 3 bench mounted models designed for light duty and general use up to 1100 ¡C.
These laboratory furnaces have a simple drop down door and a top mounted ceramic chimney. The combination of low thermal mass insulation and free radiating wire elements embedded in the chamber sides provide efficient heating.
- 1100°C maximum operating temperature
- 6, 14 or 23 litre chamber volumes
- Drop down door with air gap to minimise external temperature
- Carbolite 301 controller, with single ramp to set-point & process timer
- Delayed start / process timer function as standard
- Vacuum formed, low thermal mass insulation
- Hard ceramic hearth fitted as standard
- Ventilated via top mounted ceramic chimney
|Max temp (°C)||1100|
|Max continuous operating temp (°C)||1000|