Opti-Vision SP-PZ2 PARALLEL ZOOM MICROSCOPESKU:
Product Code: OPTVIPZ2
Quantity in Basket: None
Parallel Stereo Zoom Microscope SP-PZ2 from Opti-Vision
- 0.8X-5X Zoom Body
- Long depth of field, plan field of view, long working distance
- 1.0X plan objective lens with 95mm working distance
- Parallel optical path design
- True-trinocular image port realizes video observation.
PZ2 Parallel Stereo Zoom Microscope adopts Galileo Optical System (Parallel Optical Path), which makes the image stay clear through the whole range of the FOV. The image is always clear and no twinkling in the whole course of zoom. Ergonomic design of long depth of field, plan field of view and long working distance, which ensures the observer against an uncomfortable feeling under prolonged use. True-Trinocular Image Port adopts fifty-fifty synchronous imaging system, and CCD camera, digital camera, film camera etc., video system can be connected. This microscope can meet the demand of analysis and examination of modern biology, medicine, environment, agriculture, public security, micro-electronics, semiconductor and so on. It can be widely applied in schools, biological engineering, scientific research, medical treatment, industrial assembly, test and measurement and quality control.
- Zoom Range of Zoom Body: 0.8X-5X
- Zoom Ratio: 1:6.3
- Optic Magnification: 5.6X-100X (Optical observation) 16.6X-148.2X (Video observation)
- Field of View: 2.5mm-39.3mm (Optical observation) 2.4mm-21.4mm (Video observation)
- Working Distance: 35mm-200mm
- Interpupillary Distance: 50mm-76mm
- Binocular Angle of View: 45_ Parallel Binocular
- Eyepiece Diopter Correction: -8-+5 Diopter
- Optional Adjustable Eyepieces: 10X, 15X and 20X.
- Optional Objective Lenses: 0.7X and 1X Plan Achromatic objective lens
- Video System:0.5X Coupler (For Trinocular Body)