.5MM T Culture Clear Dishes 0420042105CSKU: 0420042105C
Product Code: 0420042105C
Quantity in Basket: None
The Delta T™ Dishes have a number 1.5 thickness, German, Desag 263 glass coverslip bonded to the bottom of the dish for high N.A. applications and are also available with 0.5mm thick glass for low N.A. applications. They have an electrically conductive, optically transparent, ITO coating on the bottom surface of the dish that when connected to a Bioptechs Delta T Controller heats the contents of the dish. Delta T™ dishes have 35mm O.D. and a 23mm central aperture. The peripheral region of the dish is tapered to reduce the dead-volume and the depth of the dish is 6mm to allow better access for micro-injection and micro-manipulation. The dishes are a hybrid of polystyrene plastic and Desag 263 glass. The outer structure of the dish is available in opaque black or clear and come with a lid of the same color as the dish. The dishes are also available in a plain uncoated, unheated version, called TPG (Temperature Plain Glass).
- Injection molded polystyrene sidewalls and lid, coverglass bottom.
- Highest quality German Desag 263, low alkaline coverglass for optimum resolution.
- 35mm O.D. and a 23mm central aperture with tapered sidewalls and low profile (6mm in height) to reduce dead-volume and allow better access for microinjection and micromanipulation.
- Available in 1mm, 0.5mm, and 0.17mm (#1.5) glass thicknesses.
- Available in clear and black (for fluorescence applications).
- Numerous accessories specific to these dishes allow for specialized applications including: media perfusion, gas perfusion, sample positioning, heating and cooling.
- Optional stage adapters available to fit most brands of microscopes, Zeiss, Olympus, Nikon, Leica, EVOS, etc.
- Optional Culturing Cylinders may be used to barricade cells or suspended specimens in a dish; or to restrict and concentrate the growth and location of cells plated on a coverslip without the use of grease.