Highquality microinjection results require precision and reliability. Eppendorf's electronic microinjectors, the FemtoJet® 4i and FemtoJet 4x, are your tools of choice for reproducibly injecting small volumes into adherent cells and suspension cells. In combination with the TransferMan® 4r or InjectMan® 4 they form an ideal system to facilitate and speed up your workflow.
Eppendorf's electronic microinjectors FemtoJet¨ 4i and FemtoJet¨ 4x with their simple operation and wide range of functionality are perfectly suited for injecting small to intermediate volumes.
With a built-in compressor, the FemtoJet 4i is the tool of choice for injecting aqueous solutions into adherent cells and suspension cells. If your research demands injecting volumes greater than 100 pL and/or longer series at higher pressures, FemtoJet 4x with its external pressure supply (not included) delivers the precise and continuous pressure required. Featuring the same quality design and compatibility features as the FemtoJet 4i, the FemtoJet 4x is the "heavy duty" device for those more demanding applications.
Both the FemtoJet 4i and FemtoJet 4x, form the perfect system with Eppendorf micromanipulators, yet they integrate just as easily with non-Eppendorf micromanipulation systems. The electronic connection between FemtoJet 4i or 4x and TransferMan¨ 4r or InjectMan¨ 4 guarantees simple, rapid and reproducible microinjections into cells, simplifying your daily work and speeding up your workflow.
- User-friendly simple and clearly arranged operation for routine tasks
- Injection volume ranges from femtoliters to microliters
- Programmable injection guarantees high reproducibility
- Inject and Clean function can be triggered right on the device using the included foot control or optional hand control
- Connection to InjectMan¨4 or TransferMan¨4r enables semi-automatic microinjection
- Small footprint
- Requires external pressure supply with built-in compressor
- Especially well suited for injection volumes from femtoliters to 100 pL
|Clean function||Max. 6,000 hPa (87 psi)|
|Compensation pressure||5 6,000 hPa (87 psi); can be set in increments of 1 hPa|
|Injection pressure||5 6,000 hPa (87 psi); can be set in increments of 1 hPa|
|Pressure supply||External pressure supply (not included)|
|Dimensions (W × D × H)||21.3 × 20.7 × 25 cm|
|Weight w/o accessories||3.5 kg|