Drucker 642M Portable (12-24 Volts DC) CentrifugeSKU: 642M
Product Code: drucker-642m
Shipping Weight: 16.00 lbs
Quantity in Basket: None
The Drucker Model 642M is designed for the Home Health nurse that is on-the-go. While running from a vehicles 12V electrical supply, the 642M is designed to provide the ideal pre-analytic horizontal-sample-processing recommended by all blood collection tube manufacturers. Using patented technologies, the 642M reduces blood separation times by 33%; leaving more time to travel to the next appointment and less time waiting for completion of the centrifuge cycle. The unmatched performance of the 642M maximizes sample integrity by keeping your patient samples cool during centrifugation and providing a high quality gel separation layer.
Drucker 642M: Features
- Electronic Timer:Preset to 10 minutes for ideal gel separations; selectable from 1-30 minutes for general purpose use.
- Capacity:Up to six (6) 17 mm x 100 mm tubes
- 12 Volt DC Motor:For smooth and quiet operation with no routine maintenance
- Quiet Operation with Low Vibration:Double-encased motor assures quiet performance and low out-of-balance vibration
- Cool Operation:Unique air-flow design cools the rotor chamber and motor with ambient air; protecting your samples and maximizing sample integrity.
- Small Footprint:light and compact for easy portability
- 6 foot cord:Easily reaches the rear of your SUV or sedan
- Automatic Lid Lock:Centrifuge will not run with the lid open, and the lid cannot be opened while samples are spinning
- Positive lid latching:Firm mechanical latching of the lid prevents the escape of debris
- Clear shatter proof lid:Allows for safe sample observation and optical calibrations
- Reinforced Guard Bowl:Provides maximum safety and durability
- Regulatory approvals:Certified to US, Canadian, and European Safety standards
- 2 Year Warranty:Peace of mind that parts, labor, and support are fully covered
|Voltage||12-24 Volts DC|
|Max. Power Requirements||100 Watts|
|Over Current Protector||Fused - 15 Amps|
|Centrifuge Motor||1/30 H.P. DC|
| Overall Dimensions
||Height: 8.75 in. (22 cm)|
|Width: 11.75 in. (30 cm)|
|Depth: 14 in. (35.5 cm)|
|Weight||12 lbs. (5.4 kg)|
|Acceleration Time||10 seconds|
|Deceleration Time||20 seconds|
Electronic - Programmable from 1 to 30 minutes. Factory preset to 10 minutes.
|Speed||3380 (± 100) RPM with the 75mm (green) tube holder|
|Force||1265 (± 90) x with the 75mm (green) tube holder|