SKU: 00-077-009-000 Drucker 642M Portable (12-24 Volts DC) Centrifuge
Drucker 642M Portable (12-24 Volts DC) Centrifuge
Vendor: Drucker Diagnostics
Shipping Weight: 16.00 pounds
Part Number: drucker-642m
Drucker 642M Portable (12-24 Volts DC) Centrifuge 00-077-009-000
The Drucker Model 642M is designed for the Home Health nurse that is on-the-go. While running from a vehicles 12V electrical supply, the 642M is designed to provide the ideal pre-analytic horizontal-sample-processing recommended by all blood collection tube manufacturers. Using patented technologies, the 642M reduces blood separation times by 33%; leaving more time to travel to the next appointment and less time waiting for completion of the centrifuge cycle. The unmatched performance of the 642M maximizes sample integrity by keeping your patient samples cool during centrifugation and providing a high quality gel separation layer.
Drucker 642M: Features
- Electronic Timer:Preset to 10 minutes for ideal gel separations; selectable from 1-30 minutes for general purpose use.
- Capacity:Up to six (6) 17 mm x 100 mm tubes
- 12 Volt DC Motor:For smooth and quiet operation with no routine maintenance
- Quiet Operation with Low Vibration:Double-encased motor assures quiet performance and low out-of-balance vibration
- Cool Operation:Unique air-flow design cools the rotor chamber and motor with ambient air; protecting your samples and maximizing sample integrity.
- Small Footprint:light and compact for easy portability
- 6 foot cord:Easily reaches the rear of your SUV or sedan
- Automatic Lid Lock:Centrifuge will not run with the lid open, and the lid cannot be opened while samples are spinning
- Positive lid latching:Firm mechanical latching of the lid prevents the escape of debris
- Clear shatter proof lid:Allows for safe sample observation and optical calibrations
- Reinforced Guard Bowl:Provides maximum safety and durability
- Regulatory approvals:Certified to US, Canadian, and European Safety standards
- 2 Year Warranty:Peace of mind that parts, labor, and support are fully covered
|Voltage||12-24 Volts DC|
|Max. Power Requirements||100 Watts|
|Over Current Protector||Fused - 15 Amps|
|Centrifuge Motor||1/30 H.P. DC|
| Overall Dimensions
||Height: 8.75 in. (22 cm)|
|Width: 11.75 in. (30 cm)|
|Depth: 14 in. (35.5 cm)|
|Weight||12 lbs. (5.4 kg)|
|Acceleration Time||10 seconds|
|Deceleration Time||20 seconds|
Electronic - Programmable from 1 to 30 minutes. Factory preset to 10 minutes.
|Speed||3380 (± 100) RPM with the 75mm (green) tube holder|
|Force||1265 (± 90) x with the 75mm (green) tube holder|
All returns must be authorized by Spectra Services in order to insure proper credit and must be requested within 30 days of purchase. All returns are subject to a minimum 15% restocking charge. For returns not due to error on behalf of Spectra Services, the customer is responsible for all transportation fees related to the returned product. To ensure proper credit, each product return must include the following information:
- Customer name and address
- Purchase order number
- Spectra Services shipping order number
- Date of invoice
- Item number of returned item(s)
- Spectra Services return authorization number (RMA)
- Reason for return
Unfortunately, Spectra Services is unable to accept the following returns at this time:
- Products not in completely resalable condition (including products with damaged, missing, or defaced labeling or packaging
- Chemicals, reagents, diagnostics, sterile, or any controlled products (unless products do not meet specification
- Labroatory apparatus or instruments that have been used or are without the original packaging, labeling and operating manuals
- Refrigerated products or other perishables
- Products which are not inventoried by Spectra Services and are not able to be returned to the manufacturer
- Products purchased on a special order
- Products not purchased from Spectra Services
- Products with an expired shelf life or an expiration date too short for resale
- Discontinued products
Spectra Services reserves the right to review this policy on a case-by-case basis.
Upon receipt of the pre-owned product(s), the customer has one week to evaluate the product to ensure it meets their expectations. If for some reason the customer decides to return the product, they may do so at any point during those seven (7) days for a full refund. No restocking fee will be assessed, however, the customer is responsible for the return shipping costs. Full credit will be issued upon receipt and inspection of the item(s) to ensure equipment was returned in the same condition it was initially shipped out in.
All exchanges and returns require the completion of a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) form. Once completed, please return the merchandise immediately as the RMA number is only active for ten (10) days from the date of issuance.
Charges associated with returning items are the responsibility of the customer unless the item(s) arrived defective, damaged, or incorrect.
Spectra Services highly recommends that return packages be insured for full value and packaged securely to prevent shipping damage.
We're Here To Help
Your satisfaction is important to us! Use this form Contact Us to email us your questions about products, online orders, store experiences and more.
If you need help or have any other questions concerning your orders, please click on the "Contact us" form above or call: 800-955-7732.
249 David Parkway
Ontario, NY 14519 US
"I'm having a hard time searching for a product."
That's no problem. We're more than happy to assist you in your search. Give us a call, or drop us a line and let us know what you're looking for as best you can. We're always adding partner brands, and it's difficult to keep up with the thousands of products that get added to our lineup. Our sales specialists know our lineup best, and are most willing to help you find the solution(s) you need!
"Why can't I complete my order online?"
You most likely have one or more items in your shopping cart that are not priced. If you find that you can't complete an order, contact us via phone or email for further assistance.
"What types of payments do you accept?"
That's an easy one. We're very flexible when it comes to payment. Not only do we accept most major credit cards (Visa, Master Card, Discover, American Express), we also offer you the flexibility of paying by check, money order, wire transfers, and purchase orders. Work with any one of our sales specialists to figure out which method is best for you!
"Do you charge sales tax?"
Currently, we are authorized to collect sales tax in California, Connecticut, Florida, Indiana, Massachusetts, New Jersey, New York, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Texas and Washington. If we ship to any of these states, we are obligated to charge sales tax unless you provide us with a tax exempt certificate. You can either fax a copy of the certificate to our New York office (585.265.4374) or email it to Cathy ([email protected]).
"Do you offer special pricing for government and educational entities?"
Absolutely! Contact any one of our sales specialists to work out the details!
"I just placed an order. Can I modify/cancel it?"
We pride ourselves on providing you with a responsive and efficient buying experience. We are able to address your concerns in an accurate and timely fashion, and can usually ship your order within 24 hours of order placement. If you contact us within that window, we'll do our absolute best to accommodate your needs and concerns prior to shipment.
"Do you accept international orders?"
Of course! While we require a bank wire prior to shipment of the product on international orders, we assure you that the process is just as smooth for domestic orders. Take a look at our
International Shipping Policy and contact us if we can assist.
"Will I be charged for shipping?"
Shipping charges will be added to your invoice unless you provide us with your UPS, DHL, or FedEx account number. For a more detailed insight into our shipping process, see our shipping information page.
"I received a damaged shipment. What can I do?"
Accidental damage during shipment can sometimes happen. When you take delivery of your freight, please inspect thoroughly for any visible damage to the outside of the shipping container before signing for it. If there are multiple pieces to the shipment, please account for all them. Should you find that any of the products are damaged or missing after receipt, contact us within three days to address the matter.
"I'd like to make a return. How do I do that?"
Take a look at our Return Policy, and then contact us to continue with the process. Let us know if you have any questions.
"Can you guarantee pricing and availability?"
While we attempt to list and provide you the most up-to-date pricing, we reserve the right to make changes. Additionally, we cannot guarantee that we will always have a product in stock, but we do our best to accommodate your needs. If you have questions regarding pricing or availability, please do not hesitate to ask.
"Can you explain where you come up with the 'List Price,' please?"
Our "List Price" represents the full retail price as suggested by the supplier or manufacturer, the price estimated based on comparable items offered elsewhere in the marketplace, a former price the item was offered for by Spectra Services, or the price estimated in accordance with industry standards. Please note that we do our best to provide accurate list prices, and that it may vary by geographic location.