Schott DCR IV Fiber Optic Illuminator with Reference Modulamp A20890SKU: A20890
Product Code: schott-a20890
Shipping Weight: 15.00 lbs
Quantity in Basket: None
- Remote controllable using built-in integrated RS232 interface
- Designed to control up to three additional DCR III units via a built-in 15-pin connector. Expansion cable and DCR III light sources sold separately.
- Enhanced communications available by embedding error checking codes in command strings
- Easy programmability with simple command structure
- DC-regulated light source limits light fluctuation due to line voltage variation up to ±0.5%.
- Current limiting circuitry protects the unit from overheating due to defective and aging bulbs.
- Lamp change indicator light - LED located on front panel changes color from green to red when lamp requires replacement. Lamp status output on RS232 is available.
- Solid state intensity control adjusts from 0 to 100% light output.
- Interchangeable Modulamp units offer 2 lamp positions to maximize individual lamp efficiencies.
- Soft start “lamp saver” circuitry
- IR filter for cool illumination
- CSA certified to UL, CE compliant to low voltage and EMC directives
- Universal input voltage Ð accepts 90 to 265 VAC, 50/60 Hz
- Note: If the intensity control knob is turned to the R (Remote) position, lamp intensity control is switched to the RS232 interface. Front panel intensity control will always override the remote intensity control. Remote control of attached DCR¨ IIIs is dependent on each individual unit's setting, which should be in R (Remote) position for remote control.