Perfect for use in a cramped work area, the SMS25 stand series provides easy positioning of medium duty stereo microscopes through all three dimensions and can "fold" up against the wall when not in use. An additional space-saving advantage for this system is that the support arm requires no back clearance, unlike standard boom stand systems. The z-dimension movement is assisted with an adjustable tension counterbalance.
The stereo microscope mounting is simple via the industry standard 5/8" bonder socket. Non-bonder style stereo microscope focus mounts and cameras are easily accommodated tilting and non-tilting adapters. The base mounting options include a weighted base, a rugged table clamp, a wall mount, and a 1/4"-20 grid table mount system that can be used on standard tables.
- Articulating arm with easy positioning in all three dimensions
- Large 43.7mm (1.72") diameter, precision ground, stainless steel vertical pole
- Anti-corrosion surfaces of stainless steel, anodized aluminum, plated steel and catalyzed epoxy
- 24" tall vertical pole standard, custom lengths avaiable
- 29.5" horizontal extension
- Standard 5/8" diameter bonder mount socket for standard stereo microscope focus mounts
- Adapters available for current and legacy non-bonder stereo microscope focus mounts
- Several base options