Linkam THMS350EV-4 Thermal Vacuum Stage with Electrical Connections
Based upon the proven low pressure and temperature control technology developed for the Freeze Drying System (FDCS196), Linkam has modified the stage body and temperature control element to extend the temperature range from -196C up to 350°C at a vacuum of 10-3mbar using a simple 1.5L rotary vacuum pump.
It is now possible to carry out ultra low temperature experiments with virtually no gas or air contamination of the sample. It is also possible to first pull a vacuum and then bleed in the desired gas.
A prirani gauge can be supplied to relay the sample chamber pressure to either the Linksys 32 software or the LinkPad Controller. By connecting the vacuum pump to the MV196 motorized valve, pressure can be quickly and accurately varied utilizing simple on screen software controls.
To cool samples from ambient down to -196C, add the LNP95 liquid nitrogen cooling system.
- Temperature Range -196°C* to 350 °C (*with LNP95 Cooling Pump)
- 16 mm X,Y sample manipulation
- Sample area of 22mm diameter
- No PC required (unless using motorized valve)
- Vacuum tested to 10-3mbar
- Can be used with transmitted or reflected light
- Mounts directly to microscope table or substage
- Stage body size - 160 x 80 x 24 mm
- 100 ohm platinum sensor 1/10th din standard class A
- Temperature stability < 0.1°C
- Direct injection of coolant into block
- Highly conductive metal for improved heat transfer
- Maximum heating / cooling rate of 30°C/min
- Response time of <1 second at 5°C/min at 50°C
- Objective lens minimum working distance 4.5mm
- Condenser lens minimum working distance 13.2