Lamotte 2000-01 SMART? Spectro SpectrophotometerSKU: 2000-01
Product Code: lamotte-2000-1
Quantity in Basket: None
Applications: Water and Wastewater, Industrial Water Boiling and Cooling, Drinking Water
A portable spectrophotometer that is easier to use and more accurate than anything in its price range. This spectrophotometer has over 80 pre-programmed tests included, and 25 user calibrations can be entered into the memory. The user can also customize sequences for frequently run tests.
- A wider wavelength range
- Menu-driven display
- Pre-programmed tests with 25 user tests
- Automatic wavelength selection
- Unique optical design system using a 1200 lines/mm grating
- Greater accuracy, higher resolution
- The SMARTĘ╩Spectro spectrophotometer is supplied with 6 sample tubes (25mm round), 2 sample cell holders (25mm round and COD, 10 mm cuvettes), AC adapter, battery charger, instruction manual including test procedures, and quick start guides.
Menu Driven Display
Tests and functions are selected from scrolling menus for ultimate simplicity. Results are displayed as %T, absorbance, and concentration.
Pre-Programmed Tests, User Tests & Automatic Wavelength Selection
Over 40 pre-programmed tests. Up to 25 calibrations for additional tests can be entered into the memory. The user can also customize sequences for frequently run tests. The meter automatically goes to the required wavelength.