Spectro UV-Vis Double PC 8 Auto Cell is a high performance UV-Vis double beam automatic scanning spectrophotometer. Spectro UV-Vis Double has a brand new optical system design, microcomputer controlled. It is capable of processing data, from analytical and spectrum testing. Precise with high accuracy of measurement and stability are also provided by the powerful built in UVWin 6.0 software, compatible with Windows XP, 7 and 8, and large LCD screen, which can display the screen menu and other functions. It can also be linked to a computer and a printer to show Photometric and Spectral data in the PC monitor. The Monochromator is Holographic grating 1200 line mirror.
Spectro UV-Vis Double PC 8 Auto Cell can perform automatic photometry scanning of the spectrums being measured, adding the possibility of quantitative analysis and kinetic spectrophotometric analysis, protein, nucleic acid, DNA/RNA analysis, micro and macro measurements through PC control. Both sample and reference beams are provided with the same sampling space, facilitating wider and longer scan of data with a more detailed view of the results in an easy to use environment.
Spectro UV-Vis Double PC 8 Auto Cell can be used extensively for qualitative and quantitative analysis in such fields as Pharmaceutical inspection, clinical analysis, chemistry and biochemistry labs, as well as in quality control departments, environmental control, water management, food processing, Petrochemistry, agriculture and DNA/RNA measurement.
This Spectro can be used by itself or linked to a PC and comes with a USB interface to connect to the computer.
Spectro UV-VIS Double PC 8 Auto Cell with fixed bandwidth of 1 nm. (Model UVD-3000)
Baseline Stability: The Double beam monitoring ratio system enhances baseline stability.
Excellent Resolution: The big-caliber light path enhances the instrument’s energy, reduces its noise and raises its resolution performance
Automatic successive measurement: The automatic eight-cell sample holder offers the automatic measurement of eight samples in succession. So it can bring about one-touch measurement of the solution of six samples and a blank.
User-friendly light source: The light source performs an automatic interchange, selectable within the working range of the light source. The socket deuterium lamps and tungsten lamps facilitate light source replacement, simplify maintenance and reduce operation error.
Convenient Display: The large backlit LCD screen displays both photometric values and spectral curves.
Full use of Computer Technology:Being computer controlled with compatible with Windows XP, & and 8, using the new UVWin 6.0 UV-VIS application software, presents to the fullest of the fascination of modern computer technology.
The key components are all adopted from the world famous manufacturer, such as deuterium lamp, silicon photodiode and holographic grating, which ensures the stabilization and credibility of the Instrument for extended life.
Computer System is optional (NOT INCLUDED).
OUR NEW SOFTWARE UV-WIN 6.0
WITH 3D SPECTRA
Now all Labomed, Inc. split and double beam spectrophotometers with our newly developed
software called UV-Win 6.0 can be used with Windows XP, Windows 7 and Windows 8. It is capable of testing more applications with its RS-232 and USB connections, and supports the data export of measured results to the PC and then flash drive, when additional data storage is required. One of the new features is that it provides 3-D graphing of the spectral results.
Monoprocessor Built-in Application:
Photometric Measurement: Measuring transmittance or absorbance at the current wavelength together with K factor calculations.
- Spectrum Scan: Carrying out scanning of transmittance or absorbance on the selected wavelength range together with peak-pick module.
- Quantitative Determination: Regression of standard curves and direct determination concentration of samples.
- Photometric Measurement: Measuring the photometric values at 1-10 wavelengths together with mathematical calculations according to entered quotations.
- Spectrum Scan: Producing Wavelength scans within the operating parameters on samples together with powerful data handling facilities.
- Quantitative Determination: Determination of unknown concentration with methods of 1-3 wavelength quantitation, together with fitting of calibration curve of 1st ~ 4th order.
- Kinetics: Recording curves of changing photometric values of samples against timecourse at the selected wavelengths together with powerful data handling facilities.
- Output: With the Windows clipboard, the measured data and graphics can be copied to other applications software for reports.