pectro UV-Vis Auto UV-2602╩is Labomed’s latest in single beam scanning UV-VIS Spectroscopy; with its seamless integration with any PC, which makes managing data exceptionally easy.
This spectrophotometer delivers enhanced ease-of-use, precision and accuracy resulting in time and cost savings, as well as unprecedented confidence in test results.╩Model UV-2602 works in the ultraviolet and visible range of 190-1100 nm and has a fixed bandwidth of 1.8 nm.╩ Model UV-2602 spectrophotometer offers high performance and reliability, which can be used in various applications. Spectrophotometer Model UV-2602 can be used extensively for qualitative and quantitative analysis in such fields as clinical analysis, medical laboratories, DNA/RNA testing, petrochemistry laboratories, chemistry and biochemistry laboratories, educational labs, research laboratories, analytical laboratories, as well as in quality control departments, i.e. environmental control, water management, food processing, and agriculture.╩
Spectro UV-Vis Auto UV-2602╩is also capable of performing kinetic test through the use of an optional Peltier Constant Temperature System.╩ Model UV-2602 has excellent baseline stability and high resolution.╩ This spectrophotometer has eight (8) automatic cell holders to test eight (8) samples simultaneously.
Spectro UV-Vis Auto UV-2602╩has a powerful built-in software which permits the instrument to be linked to a computer and a printer to display the photometric and spectral data on the PC monitor. The RS-232C interface, the port, and the included UV-VIS software link the spectrophotometer and the PC, which are compatible with Windows Platforms (Windows 98, 2000, and XP).╩ The advanced 2-way communication system allows the user to provide instructions right from the computer and gives the user the ability to print and record results in an easy to use interface.╩ In addition to saving data, the Spectro's software can save parameters, set wavelengths and allow automatic processing of concentration.╩
This Spectro can be used by itself or linked to a PC.
- Automatic 8 Cell holder by microprocessor.
- Auto A/T/C.
- Auto Zero.
- Auto Wavelength.
- Auto Scanning by PC.
- Auto Switching Deuterium and Tungsten lamps.
- 2 way computer communication.
- RS 232 computer interface.
- 2 nm bandwidth.
- Wide continuous wavelength.
- Easy to change lamp.
- USA/FDA licensed.╩
- Computer System is optional (NOT INCLUDED).
- Such operations as photometry measurement, spectrum measurement, quantitation measurement and kinetic measurement are offered in UV-Win Windows applications.
- Multi-wavelengths photometric measurement at up to 10 wavelengths with the arithmetic calculation according to the user-entered formula.
- Up to 10 spectra and time-course curves can be measured and recalled in memory with data-handling of arithmetic calculation, logarithmic calculation, reciprocal calculation, smooth, derivate (1st ~ 4th), Abs to/from %T conversion and peak pick.
- Up to 24 standards can be entered and measured for the fit of calibration curve with order to 1st ~ 4th. Offered are the quantitation methods of single wavelength, two-wavelength, coefficient two-wavelength, three wavelength and 1st ~ 4th derivatives.
- Kinetic measurement can monitor the changes of absorbance and transmittance against time course at 10 different wavelengths. This module allows flexibility in manipulation and data display.
- With the Windows clipboard, the measured data and graphics can be copied to other applications software for reports. Also offered are filing functions, display functions, and others (such as auto file and repeat measure/scan etc.).
- PerformanceĐPerfectly designed high-performance spectrophotometer.
- Light Source:╩The light source performs an automatic interchange, selectable within the working range of the light source.╩Socket deuterium lamp and socket tungsten halogen lamp for easy replacement.
Detector: Photomultiplier tube.
Sample Chamber: With accessories like four-cell sample holder and an integrating sphere.
Size: 587mm x 563 mm x 260 mm
Weight: 34 kg.
|Wavelength range:||190 to 1100 nm.|
|Photometric range:||-3 to 3 Ab|
(220nm, 340nm, NaI)
|Transmittance accuracy:||▒0.5% T.|
|Transmittance repeatability:||≤0.2% T|
0% noise 0.2%T
|Stability:||▒0.004A (at 500nm)|
|Light Source:||2000hr. Tungsten, Halogen and Deuterium Lamp.|
||Optical Cells Photodiode|
|Scanning speed:||Fast, medium and slow.|
|Software:||Labomed Inc. Software (Included).╩for╩Windows:
98,╩2000 and XP.
|Computer Interface:||RS 232|
|Cell holder:||Automatic 8 cell holder.|
8 square optical cells 10mm.
2 square quartz cells 10 mm with lid.
- Spectro Software Win98/2000/XP/7 Compatible
Instruction manual available in 18 different languages
- Software Operation Manual available in 18 different languages