Spectro 23 RS╩is a traditional analytical instrument used in conventional laboratories with advanced technology of built-in interface RS-232C. The interface enables this spectrophotometer to communicate with any IBM compatible computer and printer.╩ With the RS-232C, port, and the UV-VIS software enables this instrument to be linked to a computer and a printer to display the photometric and spectral data on the PC monitor. The superior machinery of Spectro 23 RS analyzes, stores, records, and prints test results swiftly and consistently. This spectrophotometer can work in the Visible, Near-Ultraviolet, and Near Infrared Spectral Range and it is perfectly suited for quantitative and qualitative analysis. This spectrophotometer delivers enhanced ease-of-use, precision and accuracy resulting in time and cost savings, as well as unprecedented confidence in test results. This new generation instrument is equipped with a microprocessor to automatically adjust 100 % T and Zero ABS, Factor and Concentration.
Spectro 23 RS╩is an economical four cell visible spectrophotometer which is ideal for small laboratories, biochemical labs, clinical labs, and educational institutions.╩ This spectrophotometer uses a soft key pad and delivers enhanced ease-of-use, precision and accuracy resulting in time and cost savings, as well as unprecedented confidence in test results.
Spectro 23 RS╩is easy to use, affordable, compact and light weight.╩╩ It has a continuous wavelength ranging from 320 nm to 1100 nm.╩╩Spectro╩23 RS╩is able to analyze and record four sample results immediately.╩ Furthermore,╩Spectro 23 RS╩may save the reagents and samples by using the optional semi-micro cuvette of 1.5 ml or less to help reduce waste.
Spectro 23 RS is rugged, reliable, low cost, and maintenance free.╩ This instrument simplifies analysis and increases measurement capabilities for routine applications in various fields such as chemistry, biochemistry, agricultural, petrochemistry, environmental protection, science classes, educational laboratories and general analytical industry.
This Spectro can be used by itself or linked to a PC.
- A very durable instrument.
- Test tube holder╩and╩large cell╩optional.
- Wide, continuous wavelength ranges for test flexibility.
- Automatic absorption, transmission, factor and concentration by microprocessor
- High photometric and wavelength accuracy for the best results by having a 6 nm bandwidth.
- Low stray radiant energy and noise for unequivocal readings, even at high absorbencies.
- Excellent stability characteristics for reliable test results╩
- Carefully designed.╩ Easy operation and maintenance.
- High absolute reading accuracy, outstanding stability and reproducibility with distinct digital display.
- F.D.A. Licensed.
- Very competitive price.
- Can be applied for constant temperature & kinetic test by optional parts.
- At Labomed, we believe greatly in the accuracy of our spectrophotometers. We are so sure of the quality that we can include 2 testing filters (optional) for testing calibration.
- Computer System is optional (NOT INCLUDED).
- Auto zero/Auto calibration.
- Optional flow cuvette - Temperature.
|Optical System:||Single Beam Spectrophotometer|
|Light Source╩:||Tungsten-Halogen Lamp|
|Spectral Band Pass:||6nm.|
|Stray Light :||<0,5%T. at 360nm.|
|Transmittance Range:||0-100% (T)|
|Absorption Range:||0-1999 (A)|
|Photometric Accuracy:||+0.5% (T) +0.004A|
|Transmittance Reproducibility:||0-100%T. 0.5% (T)|
|Monochromator:||Grating Mirror 1200 Lines/nm|
|Multi Cell Holder:||4 Cuvettes|
|Power Supply :||230V. 50Hz/110V 60Hz|
|Dimensions:||22"(W) x 14" (D) x 11╩_╩(H) Inches|
|Net Weight :||35 Lbs.|
4 square cells 10mm.
1 instruction book.
1 dust cover.
1 multiple cell holder for 4 cells.