Benchmark Multi-Therm Vortex Shaker with Heating Part # H5000-HSKU: H5000-H
Product Code: h5000-h
Vendor: Benchmark Scientific
Shipping Weight: 22.00 lbs
Quantity in Basket: None
The MultiTherm shaker is a temperature controlled vortexer, useful for a variety of molecular biology applications.. Despite its modest 8 x 11 in. footprint, all popular tubes and plates are compatible, including as many as six 50ml tubes. Speed, time and temperature settings are continuously visible on the LCD, simultaneously showing both actual and selected values. Integral over-temperature control ensures long life, safety and sample integrity.
- Temperature control from 5 to 100C
- Exchangeable blocks, for tube sizes 0.2 to 50ml
- Precision contoured wells for uniform thermal transfer
- Two models: Heat/Cool or Heat only
- Sequence link function for linking or repeating programs (HC model only)
Variable, 200 to 1500 rpm (or off)
Ambient +5 to 100C (H5000-H)Temp. Increment:
0.1CTemp. Accuracy: +/- 1.0CCapacity: Per Selected BlockSpeed Increment:
10 rpmHeating Rate:
5.0C per. min.
2.5C per. min.
(w x d x h)
8.25 x 11.5 x 8.25 in. / 21 x 29 x 21 cm
18 lbs (8kg)Timer: 1 min. to 99 hours 99min. / continuousElectrical: 115 or 230V, 50-60Hz, 500WWarranty: 2 Years