Carbolite HVTT 12/80/700 High Vacuum Tube FurnaceSKU: HVTT 12/80/700
Product Code: carbolite-hvtt-12-80-700
Quantity in Basket: None
The HVTT high vacuum turbo-molecular tube furnaces are available in three standard sizes. A range of tube lengths and diameters is available.
These units are often the starting point for additional customisation such as automated control of gate valves, gas purge, back-fill systems and co-ordinated control of roughing pump with the turbo-molecular high vacuum pump.
A higher temperature range at 1500 °C, the HVTT 15 is also available.
- 1200°C maximum operating temperature
- Capable of 10-5 mbar vacuum in a clean empty work tube
- Supplied with work tube inner diameters of 50, 60 and 80 mm
- Heated lengths of 550 mm and 700 mm
- Vacuum provided by oil-free scroll pump & turbo-molecular pump
- Cooling water failure alarm
- Manually operated roughing / backing valve
- Pirani gauge low vacuum monitor
- Penning gauge high vacuum monitor
- Work tube connects to the vacuum system via stainless steel connection
- Access to the work tube is via a removable stainless steel vacuum flange
- Radiation shields at both ends of the work tube maintain uniformity without reducing pump speeds
- All controls are mounted within the base unit
Options (specify these at time of order)
- Over-temperature protection (recommended to protect valuable contents & for unattended operation)
- A range of sophisticated digital controllers, multi-segment programmers and data loggers is available. These can be fitted with RS232, RS485 or Ethernet communications
- Custom built models including a variety of gas backfill systems, automatic & semi-automatic vacuum systems and 3-zone control for improved uniformity.
Max temp (°C) 1200 Dimensions: Worktube inner diameter (mm) 80 Dimensions: Heated tube length (mm) 700 Dimensions:
External H x W x D (mm)
1450 x 1700 x 600 Max power (W) 3500 Holding power (W) 2800 Thermocouple type N