Carbolite EST 12/450 Laboratory Tube FurnaceSKU: EST 12/450
Product Code: carbolite-est-12-450
Quantity in Basket: None
Each tube furnace of Carbolite's new E-series uses free radiating wire elements embedded within the insulation of the furnace body. The benefit of this design is its flexibility; with the use of tube adapters the same furnace can be used with a variety of tube diameters.
The furnaces are available with horizontal or vertical, split and non-split configuration.
The models EST and EVT comprise a furnace body which is hinged and split into two halves along its length. This makes exchange of work tubes easier and also enables the furnace to be used with reactors or work tubes where end flanges would make insertion into a non-split furnace difficult.
This range of tube furnaces does not include an integral work tube and one must be selected as an additional item. The work tube length is dependent on the application eg for use with modified atmosphere or vacuum. The use of a separate work tube has the advantage of protecting the heating elements from damage or contamination.
- 1200 °C maximum operating temperature
- 150, 300, 450 or 600 mm heated lengths
- Accepts work tubes with outer diameters up to 60 mm
- Wire elements in high quality vacuum formed insulation ensure fast heat up, excellent temperature uniformity and short cool down times
- Models EST, EVT: Furnace splits into two halves and accommodates tubes or samples fixed into a test rig
- Models EHA, EST: Horizontal configuration
- Models EVA, EVT: Vertical configuration (can also be used horizontally)
- Models EVA, EVT: Control module with 2 metre conduit to furnace
- Carbolite 301 digital PID controller with single ramp to setpoint, digital display and process timer
- Outer mesh guard ensures operator safety
Options (specify these at time of order)
- EVA models: Angle adjustment option allows horizontal and multi-angle configuration
- A range of sophisticated digital controllers, multi-segment programmers and data loggers is available. These can be fitted with RS232, RS485 or Ethernet communications
- Over-temperature protection (recommended to protect valuable contents & for unattended operation)
- Wide choice of tube diameters and materials is available: eg quartz, ceramic, metal
- Insulation plugs & radiation shields to prevent heat loss & improve uniformity
- Modified atmosphere and vacuum end seal assemblies
*Content may be subject to modifications or corrections
|Configuration||Split / horizontal|
|Max temp (°C)||1200|
|Heated length (mm)||450|