Gyromax Lab Shaker Model # SK-818SKU: SK-818
Product Code: amerex-instruments-SK-818
Vendor: Amerex Instruments
Shipping Weight: 185.00 lbs
Quantity in Basket: None
The 800 series of open-air shakers shakers offer a choice of three shakers with five platform sizes. The largest model, 818, is a large-capacity heavy-duty with a 38" x 24" platform. Both the mid-size 828 and the smallest 838 offer a choice of two platform sizes. The SK-838 is a compact unit, yet is large enough to carry a significant load.
The shakers feature microprocessor control and digital RPM and timer readouts. The microprocessor regulates the speed to within ±1 RPM of setpoint. The acceleration circuitry provides for a smooth ramp-up of speed to minimize splashing. The drive system features a triple-eccentric drive that is dynamically balanced with counter weights. This feature eliminates the need to make adjustments as the load increases, and together with a low-profile design, ensures a smooth, stable and quiet operation. A fan cools the drive motor to ensure a long life.
A timer can be set to 99 hours and 59 minutes or to 9999 minutes in increments of one minute. If the timer is not needed, it can be easily disabled and the shaker set to run continuously. In case of power failure, the timer will count from where it last stopped after it resumes running.
Accessories include platforms, clamps, tube racks with a universal holder, and stainless steel spring racks for flasks or tubes of different sizes.
*GYROMAX is a trademark of Amerex Instruments, Inc.
- Maintenance-free brushless motor cooled by a fan for long life.
- Dynamically balanced, triple-eccentric drive for long life and smooth, stable, and quiet operation. Eliminates need for adjustments as the speed changes.
- Shaking speed: 40 to 400 RPM (slightly lower at 50 Hz).
- Digital RPM setting and display in 1 RPM increments.
- In case of power failure, the timer will count from where it last stopped when the shaker resumes running.
- Timer setting and display: 99 hours 59 minutes or 9999 minutes in 1 minute increments, or continuous. Timer can count up or down.
Overall dimensions Model 818:38"W x 24"D x 8.5"H (965mmW x 610mmD x 215mmH) Platform dimensions Model 818:38"W x 24"D (965mmW x 610mmD)
Flask Size (mL)5012525050010002000280040006000 Model 81816010470402415888