The Reichert Abbe Mark III is the new standard-bearer of Abbe-style refractometers. The Mark III continues the tradition of quality, durability, and reliability established by the Mark II. The Abbe Mark III has many advanced upgrades, including menu-driven operation, LCD display, and internal LEDs for long-life illumination.
The Abbe Mark III meets the rigorous testing requirements of various industries, including food and beverage, chemical, pharmaceutical, and petroleum. Customize the Abbe Mark III to fit most application needs. In addition to the %Brix and Refractive Index (RI) scales, the Abbe Mark III can hold up to 14 custom scales, all with Automatic Temperature Correction.
- Internal LEDs For long-life illumination
- Automatic temperature correction between 10°C and 40°C
- Lighted LCD Display
- Multiple measurement scales - holds up to 14 custom scales
- Multilingual menus - English, Spanish, German and French
- Automatic temperature equilibration detection
- Ports for connecting an external circulator
- Connect to PC via RS-232 ports
Catalog Number 1310488M Model Reichert Abbe Mark III RI Reading Range/ Accuracy 1.3106 to 1.7000 nD / ±0.0001nD Brix Range/Accuracy 0.0 to 95.0% (per ICUMSA) / ±0.1% Temperature Control Method External Bath Circulator (not included) Temperature Control Range 10¡C to 80¡C Temperature Compensation Range 10¡C to 40¡C Calibration Set Point or Set Point/Span User Defined Prism assembly Glass Prism sealed with epoxy in Stainless Steel Housing Power 110V/220V, 50 Hz/60 Hz Warranty 2 Years