TS1000 Hot StageSKU:
Product Code: LINK_TS1000
Quantity in Basket: None
The TS1000 stage is ideally suited to the study of ceramics, metallurgy, materials and geology at both high and low heating and cooling rates.
The sample is placed directly in the 17mm diameter ceramic crucible so that the sample is heated from underneath as well as from the sides. The new T95 controller enables the stage to heat samples at an incredible 200C/min. Note that this stage is not suitable for samples that will flow when they melt.
The TS1000 can be ordered as a vacuum modified stage with vacuum connectors and optional MV196 motorized valve unit enabling vacuum control within the stage. Electrical connections can also be added to the TS1000 stage to enable measurement of electrical properties during heating experiments.
- Temperature Range: ambient to 1000°C
- Heating rates up to 200°C/min
- Type S Pt-10% Rh/Pt Thermocouple
- Sample cup 17mm diameter x 3mm deep
- Objective Lens minimum working distance 7.1mm
- Condenser minimum working distance 13.8mm
- Light aperture - 1.7mm for accurate sample temperature
- Quick release gas valves for atmospheric control
- Clamps directly to microscope substage
- Water cooling connections for stage lid and body
- Low mass for fast response in both heating and cooling
- Stage body size: l = 104mm, w = 95mm, height at optical centre: 21mm, max. height at lid water outlet 40.8mm
- Stage weight: 0.5Kg