Linkam THMSEL350V Ellipsometer and Vacuum StageSKU: 10143
Product Code: linkam-thmsel350v
Quantity in Basket: None
Linkam THMSEL350V Ellipsometer and Vacuum Stage
The THMS system is one of the most widely used heating and freezing stages on the market, and has now been modified with a special optical adapter to facilitate use on an ellipsometer. Developed in collaboration with the world leading ellipsometer manufacturers, the stage has been optimised to eliminate sample condensation at low temperature by vacuum and allow optimal optical access to the sample. The THMS350V-Ellipsometer Cryo Vacuum System features the THMS350V-Ellipsometer stage and standalone T95-LinkPad temperature controller as well as LNP95 liquid nitrogen cooling system.
Samples loaded onto a 0.17mm cover slip are placed on a highly polished pure silver heating element to ensure excellent heat transfer and extremely sensitive temperature measurement. A platinum resistor sensor, accurate to 0.01°C provides far more accurate and stable temperature signal that can be achieved with a thermocouple.
Samples can be quickly characterized by heating to within a few degrees of the required temperature at a rate of up to 150°C/min with no overshoot, then slowed down to a few tenths of a degrees per minute to closely examine sample changes. The entire experiment can be saved as an online plot or exported to a spreadsheet application.
- Temperature range -196 to 350°C
- Up to 150°C/min heating
- Temperature stability <0.1°C
- 16 mm X,Y sample manipulation
- Sample area 22 mm diameter
- Gas tight chamber for atmospheric control
- 100ohm platinum resistor sensor. 1/10th Din Class A to 0.1°C
- Light aperture - 2.4mm ∅
- Silver heating block for high thermal conductivity
- Direct injection of the coolant into the silver block
- Single ultra thin lid window - 0.17mm