Linkam PE120 Peltier Microscope Stage Top Warming Plate
The PE120 systems provide a turnkey solution with 0.1C temperature stability and control in the range of -40°C to 120°C without requiring liquid nitrogen for cooling. There are two major versions of this versatile instrument, for upright and inverted microscopy. With the specimens mounted on a standard microscope slide the PE120 is designed for ease-of-use and high sample through-put.
The system comes as a simple turn key solution easily operated with little or no experience with temperature controlled stages.
- Sample area 35 x 32mm
- 5mm aperture
- Heating/Cooling rate 0.1 to 20°C/min
- Temperature Range -25°C to 120°C
- Control and Stability ±0.1°C
- Pt100 temperature sensor
- LCD touch screen control
- DC power control
- RS232 and USB connectivity
- Minimum objective working distance 0.1mm
- Minimum condenser working distance 5mm
- Stage size 105 x 150mm
- PE120XY stage size 160 x 110mm