Linkam MDSG600 Motorized Geology Thermal Stage
The MDSG600 is a motorized version of the THMSG600, arguably the most popular geology heating/freezing stage in the world.
The sample is motorized in X and Y directions by precision mico stepped motors that enable micron repeatable position resolution and position recall so that a sample can be mapped in order to quickly relocate positions of interest and carry out temperature controlled experiments significant to that point.
Unrivalled accuracy and control of temperature from -196 to 600°C enable the user to characterize fluid inclusions to better than 0.1°C and hold a stability of 0.001°C.
- Temperature Range -196°C to 600°C
- Heating and cooling rates of 0.01 to 150°C/min
- PC control using Linksys 32 software
- Positional resolution of motors 0.05µm
- Position repeatability <3µm
- 150 X,Y coordinates can be stored
- Max. 15mm motorized X,Y travel
- Manual & PC operation
- Definable sample scan area
- 7, 10 or 16mm (G7, G10 or G16) sample holders available
- Sample vibration eliminated over entire range of speeds
- Ventilated bottom window to eliminate condensation
- Novel low profile lid design for rapid lens change
- Extremely efficient use of liquid nitrogen
- Mounts directly on microscope substage using stage-clamps
- Objective lens working distance - 0.1mm to 4.9mm
- Condenser lens minimum working distance 12.7
- Light aperture - 1.3mm ∅ for accurate sample temperatures
- Optional lid and cooling jacket for high magnification lenses