Linksys 32 System Control and Image CaptureSKU:
Product Code: LINK_LINKSYS32
Quantity in Basket: None
Linkam has developed a series of temperature control and image capture packages compatible with Windows Operating Systems (from Windows XP upward, including Windows 7).
The Linksys 32 software displays the live temperature, active ramp information including feedback from various installed linkam stage specific sensors such as force, pressure, XY position motors, DSC counts and gas concentration. The software enables you to have full control of the rate of heating, limit and hold time and image capture of up to 100 ramps within the temperature profile
The software recognizes which stage is connected, automatically limiting the temperature control parameters specific to that stage and opening the relevant operation windows. (such as XY motor controls, Vacuum pressure control to mention a few).
The software is supplied as a full set of 'Active X' controls so that it can be used either as a standalone suite of temperature controls, or you can import them into third party software such as Labview or an image analysis package such as Zeiss Axiovision or Media Cybernetics Image Pro.
Linksys 32 controls all of our systems and can be upgraded with a digital image capture option called Linksys 32 DV. The DV option is compatible with most of the Q-Imaging range of digital cameras.
The T95 series of controllers are firmware flash upgradable to ensure compatibility with future versions of the Linksys software.
- Manual Temperature control tool bar
- Automatic control from temperature profile table with up to 100 programmable ramps
- Real time chart and data store
- Real time image capture with gallery review and movie production tools (Linksys32 DV)
- Image analysis tools for measuring length, areas, angles, adding scale bar and annotations (Linksys32 DV)
- Record light intensity measurements (Linksys32 DV)
- Active X controls to enable integration into third party software
- Compatible with Windows Vista, XP and Windows 7 (32 bit only)
- Controls all Linkam heating/freezing stages
- Data export - multiple image export formats such as jpeg, bmp and text data export in csv
Minimum System Requirements
- Intel Core i5 or i7 Processor 2GHz or better
- Motherboard based on an Intel Chipset
- Microsoft Win XP / Win 7 operating system
- 3GB of Ram
- 500GB Hard Drive
- 512MB ATI / nVidia video graphics card
- DVD Recorder
- A spare RS232 serial port (two required for GS350 stages)
- A standard PCI slot (required for analogue video, or digital video with Pixelink camera)
- A PCI Express X1 slot (required for digital video with QICAM cameras)
- 10/100/1000 Ethernet port
- Monitor with 1280 X 1024 resolution