The DV2 is an emission splitting system enabling a user to acquire 2 spatially identical but spectrally distinct images simultaneously. Simultaneous, multichannel imaging is essential for researchers needing to directly compare each of the two image channels. This comparison can be in the form of colocalization analysis, emission ratiometric analysis or polarization studies of single wavelength channel.
- Simultaneous acquisition of two full-field emission images
- Emission can be separated by wavelength, polarization, or amplitude
- Easily mounts to most microscopes
- Improved adjustment control enables easier image alignment
- Redesigned aperture adjustments ensure apertures are parallel
- Uses standard 25-mm-diameter emission and polarization filters
- Bypass mode permits no-hassle, full-field imaging
- Exchangeable filter cube allows multiple applications to be run with minimal realignment
- Integrated, adjustable CCD mask minimizes ghosting
- Works with many Photometrics and QImaging cameras*
* Please contact your local Photometrics representativeto verify compatibility with specific cameras.