0.6mL Siliconized G-Tube, Flat-Top Microcentrifuge TubeSKU: 4160SL
Product Code: BP-4160SL
Vendor: Bio Plas
Quantity in Basket: None
Designed for use in biotechnology laboratories such as preparing samples for thermal cycling or whenever complete sample recovery is important. The Siliconized G-Tube Flat Top Microcentrifuge Tube is molded from a siliconized virgin polypropylene that exhibits extremely low surface adhesion providing maximum sample recovery.
The siliconized G-Tube is built for high impact usage and will withstand over 30,000 x g when spun. Thicker walls make this the tube of choice for extreme stress, high spinning speeds, boiling, chemical resistance, and freezing. Will withstand temperatures of -80°C to 121°C (-112°F to 250°F).
- No special locking cap devices needed
- Safe sample deposit
- Highest impact tube strength with the smoothest interior surface
- Lid Closure: The flat top lid forms an extra-tight seal that will not come open during processing, yet it's easy to open with thumb pressure or a Bio Plas MicroTube Tool.
- Inscribing Patches: All flat top tubes have a textured writing surface on top of the caps.
- Finish: The interior has the smoothest, most highly polished surface of any tube on the market. The walls are non-wettable, preventing liquids from adhering to the sides.
- Needle Access: You can easily insert a needle through the target in the exact center of the lid.
|4162SL||0.6ml Siliconized G-Tube (Bulk, 500 pcs)|
|4162SLS||0.6ml Siliconized G-Tube, Individually Wrapped, Sterile (250 pcs)|