Reichert's Goldberg Brix refractometer measures % solids (Brix) in water-soluble solutions on a 0-30¡ scale. It provides high-end precision refractometry in a handheld model that produces results comparable to most benchtop Abbe refractometers -- % solids (Brix) better than 0.1%
Automatic temperature compensation provides accurate, reproducible results instantly using a hermetically sealed, liquid-filled prism that changes index with temperature instantly.
- Measures % Solids (Brix) in water-soluble solutions on a 0-30¡scale.
- Exclusive hermetically sealed, liquid-filled prism ensures extreme accuracy.
- Magnified scales with easy-to-read markings and divisions allow true readings and accurate results with every use.
Brix Tester Applications
- Ideal for the production of soft drinks, fruit juices, wine and beer, it is also used for quality control in beverage dispensing equipment and vending machines.
- Additional applications include checking dissolved sugar levels to determine fruit ripeness.
- Assures harvesting is done at the optimum time.
||0 - 30% Brix
||1.3330 - 1.3811