Reichert Goldberg Salinity Refractometer 13104190
Reichert's Goldberg Salinity refractometer provides high-end precision refractometry in a handheld model that produces results comparable to most benchtop Abbe refractometers -- parts/thousand salinity to better than 1ppt.
Automatic temperature compensation provides accurate, reproducible results instantly using our exclusive hermetically sealed, liquid-filled prism that changes index with temperature.
No other handheld refractometer offers such an exacting and precise compensation method.
- Rapid, reliable refractive index and salinity readings of total dissolved solids in aqueous solutions on a 0-160 ppt scale.
- Exclusive hermetically sealed, liquid-filled prism ensures extreme accuracy.
- Magnified scales with easy-to-read markings and divisions allow true readings and accurate results with every use.
Salinity Tester Applications
- Check and maintain stock solutions and dilutions.
- In the food industry, it is especially effective in the preparation of frozen vegetables, fruits, seafood and ocean by-products.
- Used in oceanography and seawater studies for determining soil quality
Model Salinity Tester Catalog Number 13104190 Range 0-160 ppt salinity, 1.3330 to 1.3730 nD Scale Division 2 ppt, 0.0002 nD Accuracy ±0.3 ppt_ Refractive Index 1.3330 - 1.3730 Calibration Liquid Distilled Water Warranty One year