- Advanced Composite Liner materials reflect light while minimizing glare, reducing eye strain and allowing greater productivity for the laboratory personnel. The liner has a smooth, nonporous surface that ensures efficient air flow, resists chemical discoloration, and allows for ease of clean-up.
- Air Flow Monitor Available in Analog or Digital, Continuously monitors face velocity airflow. Select and calibrate at desired FPM velocity set point.
- Fume Chamber All Composite construction with coved corners. Surface is white, glass smooth for ease of cleaning and excellent light reflectivity. U.L. 1805 Classified.
- Sash Stop located at 1/2 open sash height or located to suit your specific requirements.
- Distillation Apparatus Grid offered in aluminum, stainless steel and nonmetallic composite plastic.
- Plumbing Services Fixtures are Color coded to specific service.
- Electrical Services can be mounted on right or left side.
- Service Port Pass-Thru Port allows cords, tubes or cables to pass to and from the fume hood. (Optional feature)
- Ergonomic Sash Lift Contoured for efficient airflow and ease of movement.
- Access Panel removable to access all Electrical services from a single point electrical box. 115 volt 60 Hz operation,T-8 two-tube vapor proof fluorescent light fixture, and light switch on left column, all factory installed.
- Full 67” Viewing Height with 65” Sash opening height for ease of access and viewing tall apparatus setup. Sash is 3/16 thick safety tempered safety glass, vertical moving with single point counter balanced, contoured sash handle for efficient air flow and ease of movement.
- Angled Picture Frame Opening Efficient air entry into fume chamber. Angle mounted service fixtures are easily viewed and user controlled.
- VaraFlow Baffle System Maintains uniform airflow thru the VaraFlow Baffle System to bell shaped exhaust collar outlet.
- NEW! Green Gas Fume Hood Fire Extinguisher where flammable or explosive situations are present for Class A, B, and C fires. (Optional feature)
- Ramp for wheeling large apparatus into and out of the Fume hood.