Branson SFX550 with 3/4" Horn Model # 101-063-968RSKU: 101-063-968R
Product Code: 101-063-968r
Shipping Weight: 20.00 lbs
Quantity in Basket: None
Branson SFX550 with 3/4" Horn Model # 101-063-968R
The SFX550 is part of the new SFX Series of Sonifiers from Branson, designed to bring the industry's most advanced sample-processing capabilities to your laboratory. The SFX Series brings a new level of ease, precision, and repeatability with advanced energy and temperature control modes, process monitoring capabilities, and programming features.
- 550 watts of power at 20 kHz for high-volume processing
- Processes samples from 0.2 to 1000 mL
- Includes power supply, converter, and choice of 1/2- or 3/4-inch disruptor horn
- Advanced energy control mode delivers precise energy input in continuous or pulse modes.
- True temperature control manages sample temperature within user-specified limits (requires separate temperature probe)
- Control modes include time, temperature, and energy
- Continuous or pulsed ultrasonics
- High efficiency, stand-mountable converter requires no internal cooling
- Scrollable, multi-function screen with pushbuttons
- In-process feedback displays experimental progress together with key variables such as power level, energy usage, and sample temperature
- Microtip mode limits amplitude to 70% to extend tool life
- Amplitude control range from 10 to 100%
- Powerful 20 kHz ultrasonics
- Up to 20 stored programs. Programmable parameters include continuous or pulsed ultrasonics; time, energy, or temperature control modes; pulse on-time/energy, off-time and total on-time/energy; or amplitude as a percentage.
Ultimate Control and Ease of Use
All SFX Series Sonifiers feature a digital, intuitive interface flanked by easy-to-use pushbuttons. The screen and buttons provide one-touch access to all control parameters and modes of operation.
Advanced control modes. In Energy Mode, the SFX Series power supply manages the processing cycle to deliver a precise, user-determined input of ultrasonic energy (measured in joules), either continuously or pulsed. The SFX Series automatically compensates for any variability, extending or shortening the cycle as needed to deliver the precise energy output.
True temperature control. (Requires separate temperature probe.) With true temperature control, the SFX Series power supply maintains the temperature of the sample to within a user-specified range, automatically adjusting the ultrasonic pulse length to regulate the temperature rise and prevent overheating.
Sample-processing programs.strong> For assured repeatability and precision on a greater scale, the SFX Series enables users to create and store up to 20 sample-processing programs. Program parameters include continuous or pulsed ultrasonics; time, energy, or temperature control modes; pulse on-time/energy, off-time, and total on-time/energy; or amplitude as a percentage.
Process monitoring. In operation, Sonifier SFX Series monitors ongoing processes on a scrollable, digital screen, providing continuous updates of key variables including power level, energy usage, sample temperature, and experiment progress.