Branson S450A Analog Sonifier with 1/2" Disruptor Horn 101-063-198RSKU: 101-063-198R
Product Code: branson-101-063-198R
Shipping Weight: 25.00 lbs
Quantity in Basket: None
Branson S450A Analog Sonifier Model # 101-063-198R
Branson Sonifier ultrasonic cell disruptor / homogenizers are versatile laboratory units suitable for a broad range of liquid processing applications.
Each model consists of a power supply, a converter, and a mechanical probe or horn. The power supply/converter changes standard electrical power to high frequency mechanical energy, which is then applied to the horn, where it is further amplified for use (often with specialized accessories).
Sonifier¨ S-450A analog ultrasonic processor includes many features to make the technician's work easier.
- 400 Watt (S-450A)
- Auto tuning for optimum performance under varying conditions
- Power output control to match power to the application
- Continuous or timed (0-15 minutes) operation to free technician for other activities
- Pulsed mode to minimize heat generation in thermally-sensative samples
- Broad process range from 1ml to over 500 ml per sample
- Power output meter to monitor power and permit reproducability
- Compact design limits required counter space
- Sloped front control panel for visibility and easy control access
- Includes a high-efficiency converter which requires no internal cooling
- Supplied with a standard 1/2" titanium horn that is suitable for many applications
- A wide range of dedicated accessories to meet special needs